My RARE DB8

bkirshr

User that is Registered
Nice and clean! but whats so rare about it? DB8's are relatively rare, but theres a lot on here.

EDIT: how did you get your license plate to be right there, I like that placement a lot

Last edited:

EyeKhan

¡AY, CARAMBA!
Fixed it for you.

Nice ride! Need more clearer pictures, though.

EDIT: how did you get your license plate to be right there, I like that placement a lot
He used the JDM license plate relocator.

bkirshr

User that is Registered
2 things that i do see that are rare is the DB8 wing, and do I spy OEM window visors?

DeAngebro

Foster
The only rare thing I could come up is maybe a db8r? Maybe? But other than that I can't think of anything.

meANDmyDB7

actually has an FB6 now.
looks great. and as everyone is wondering, what's rare? i'm not hating, just wondering. the visors and the spoiler are definitely hard to find especially if they're OEM, but other than that, can't think of anything else.

looks great nonetheless. white on white is awesome.

Promart

Good eye for the OEM wing and visors. I will post better pics later for more feedback... I just can't seem to get my pic links to work. Thanks above for fixing it, I'll PM you to get pic posting lessons lol.

'98 GSR 4 dr, frost white = find another one... not type r white, or tafeta white lol

i get a lot of sh** for my plate, but i love it hahaha :)~

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
What brand was the plate relocator?

Looks clean, only suggestion would be color match that front lip :thumbs up clean