My RARE DB8

LoweredDC4

Jimmy
it says you have STR camgears, are they the same brand as STR rims? are they a reputable brand? just wondering if you know any info on STR stuff...

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
Good eye for the OEM wing and visors. I will post better pics later for more feedback... I just can't seem to get my pic links to work. Thanks above for fixing it, I'll PM you to get pic posting lessons lol.

'98 GSR 4 dr, frost white = find another one... not type r white, or tafeta white lol

i get a lot of sh** for my plate, but i love it hahaha :)~
i know you love your 4door gsr and all... but NOT rare, only thing rare is your plate and to be honest i'd give you shit about your plate too, LOL.

:thumbs up

Promart

i know you love your 4door gsr and all... but NOT rare, only thing rare is your plate and to be honest i'd give you s*** about your plate too, LOL.

:thumbs up
Well, considering i've never seen one like mine... I think its RARE... LOL :oops:

integra23

Car looks good the way it sits. Good job

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2

96GreenDB

I have a legit DB8R Spoiler on my SE lol. Good looking car, almost makes me want to change my repaint color from milano red to white. Are those legit TE37's?

JemmieN

not a girl lol
i think honda/acura stopped using frost white around 1997 and started to use tafetta white