My recent mods

GrimLS

Hey! Making a thread to show my latest mods and up coming mods haha. Ok. So on the inside, gutted to hell, NRG racing seat, NRG steering wheel, fuzzy dice haha. Rear strut bar, K&N racing intake, with small electric supercharger( for s***s n grins) haha. Headers, spark plugs, oil. High flow fuel injectors. Body, got a new oem front bumper( had to shift it around from a crash which smashed the left side of the bumper support in) Clear bumper lights, new oem headlights, purple xenon 30k headlight(looks great), coil overs, lowering kit, tint tail lights, car emblems off, (sticker bomb sometime soon) haha. Rear type r spoiler just took off idk if I should keep it. N custom powder Coated rims and valve cover. I'll update sometime later when I get anything new.! Thanks haha any comments or thoughts just reply I guess. Haha

SexySSBP

Kwicherbichen
I'm glad you have sparkplugs and oil. Nice mods, lol... Do you seriously have an ebay hairdryer shoved in your intake?

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

98gsrDc2

stolen....
I'm glad you have sparkplugs and oil. Nice mods, lol... Do you seriously have an ebay hairdryer shoved in your intake?

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2
I keep trying to enlarge his pic to see if he really does...its prob hidden behind his tornado and his magnetic fuel saver

dlo253

Thought there was a sticky thread that tells ya how.
upload to a site, like photobucket. Then go to post, click the yellow square with a mountain in it. Paste URL. Post.

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Dyno your car, I bet that electric charger added at least 50 whp. Need more pic. Any suspension plans?