My recent mods

GrimLS

ok. aand yeah, i recently ordered lowering springs and a front strut bar, im looking forward to my strut bar n springd, i love workin on my car haha, who deosnt!

94RS

No fucks given.
Hey! Making a thread to show my latest mods and up coming mods haha.

Ok. So on the inside, gutted to hell, NRG racing seat, NRG steering wheel, fuzzy dice haha. Rear strut bar, K&N racing intake, with small electric supercharger( for s***s n grins) haha. Headers, spark plugs, oil. High flow fuel injectors.

Body, got a new oem front bumper( had to shift it around from a crash which smashed the left side of the bumper support in) Clear bumper lights, new oem headlights, purple xenon 30k headlight(looks great), coil overs, lowering kit, tint tail lights, car emblems off, (sticker bomb sometime soon) haha. Rear type r spoiler just took off idk if I should keep it. N custom powder Coated rims and valve cover.

I'll update sometime later when I get anything new.! Thanks haha any comments or thoughts just reply I guess. Haha
I see a lone GSR seat, two steering wheels, orange corner lights (not clear), and wouldn't "lowering kit" and coilovers kinda be the same thing?

Also, space things out, dude. Shit hurt my eyes trying to read all that.

94RS

No fucks given.
After looking again..... Why is the passenger airbag and seatbelt still there if you wanted to gut the car? Hell, why have the Sparco seatbelt pad if there's no Sparco parts? Kinda on the ricey side IMO.

94RS

No fucks given.
Is this gonna be a dedicated track car, or a daily driver? If it's a DD, keep the GSR seat and put the passenger seat back in. No point in having one seat in a DD and spending money on an aftermarket seat if you have perfectly good OEM seats in your possession.

GrimLS

Yeah! I am without a doubt keeping these gsr seats. Haha. N the sparco shoulder pads, my brother got me.

Merlins Beard

*Beard not included
I was expecting a bit more gutting, like the noise insulation on the floor, everything missing from the drivers side as well, no stereo, no pass airbag/seatbelt, no door panels, no a/c, and no headliner. The Sparco belt pad is a little much on a stock seatbelt.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
why did you gut your whole car? This isnt a race car. Hell...i would only gut from the front seats back...touring car style.

JobotDestroy

Resident thug
Not too be mean. But these electric chargers really dont much of anything except force hot air into your engine and waste your money. You may pick up a little hp but your car isnt tuned for it so its not optimal and could be causing your car to run rich or lean. Save for a true supercharger/turbocharger and a tune cause remember "You get what you pay for". There so fun and a real kick in the pants. Other then that put all your interior back in and your set. gutting on the street is pointless thats just my experiance and opinion ;) Car look s good otherwise