MyLittleTeg's build

SoundEfx

Wait... did you spend money on these rims and tires or did someone feel sorry for your car and decided to help you out?

MyLittleTeg

Honda Enthusiast
We own a small fanily junk yard and we pulled in a 03 saturn ion with brand new treads and my old ones was looking rough. So i swapped then out. About the wing (i hate it) but i havent been able to find a true type r wing yet so until i do it will stay there

zack11122

You don't have a wingless integra there or a integra with a regular wing on it to use until you get something? Fuck.....

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
Man then you have to pay someone to unmount, mount, and balance them. It's just a car, at least he's thinking right with new tires.

MyLittleTeg

Honda Enthusiast
Charly[horse];1361893 said:
^yea that's pricey, I can understand a little better now why he did it. I forgot that the op has a yard to pull from
Hopefully with new paint and a type r wing it will start looking better. Any ideas on paint? Was thinking black or chameleon

MyLittleTeg

Honda Enthusiast
You don't have a wingless integra there or a integra with a regular wing on it to use until you get something? Fuck.....
We haul scrap cars, not salvage them. So they only stay in the yard for 3 days and then to the scrapyard to be crushed. Im about to take off the wing and pillar gauges (never hooked them up).

R13

The other asshole
Paint it the factory color unless you can pull the interior and engine to paint the inside and the engine bay.

Never looks good when you open a door or the hood and it's a different color.

Just be sure and get some good clear coat work done and keep it waxed, Red is a delicate color. :thumbup:

MyLittleTeg

Honda Enthusiast
Paint it the factory color unless you can pull the interior and engine to paint the inside and the engine bay.

Never looks good when you open a door or the hood and it's a different color.

Just be sure and get some good clear coat work done and keep it waxed, Red is a delicate color. :thumbup:
I wanted to do black because its so easy but pulling the k frame to paint the bay is no bueno because its my dd

R13

The other asshole
There's nothing easy about black paint. :lol:

Takes a skilled painter to shoot it properly and it's high maintenance.

I'd say stick with the OEM red color, You can find matching paint with the color code from inside the door seals on your car.

It's a semi rare color and it looks nice when it's clean.

MyLittleTeg

Honda Enthusiast
There's nothing easy about black paint. :lol:

Takes a skilled painter to shoot it properly and it's high maintenance.

I'd say stick with the OEM red color, You can find matching paint with the color code from inside the door seals on your car.

It's a semi rare color and it looks nice when it's clean.
Do you know any places to get a hood from? Mine is rusty and i need to replace it before i worry about paint or the type r wing