MyLittleTeg's build

94RS

No fucks given.
Lemme be helpful then.... Grant will be the cheapest if you want decent quality. I paid 130 or 140 for the wheel and hub from Summit. Same wheel in the pic but silver, not polished.

If you shop around, you can find a lower end Personal wheel for about 150-160.

R13

The other asshole
I have a couple of grant wheels too, Even the $30 one is a solid wheel, That one's not something you would put in a honda though, Unless you're a f***ing cholo. :lol:

Last edited:

94RS

No fucks given.
I have a coupe of grant wheels too, Even the $30 one is a solid wheel, That one's not something you would put in a honda though, Unless you're a f***ing cholo. :lol:
Must be one of these :lol:

R13

The other asshole
That's the $50 one. :lol:

This one:

JustinMcGee1

I like Hondas
NRG shorthub from eBay for $80 compared to ordering off their website for almost double that. Same fucking item but hella cheaper and better than OEM. People on this site will come at you with pitchforks and torches if you fuck up lol. If you make a post they talk shit on it, then complain about there being no regular members. Maybe if people like 94rs wasn't complete douches to rookies in the Honda game they would have more people interested in the site. Okay... Rant over

It's not as good. OEM is generally the best because it has airbags and it has been designed by real engineers and put through many safety tests. Buying these cheap ebay knock offs is literally, dangerously stupid. You won't be "hella cool" when your face smacks into one of those things.

Note: this has nothing to do against you being new to this, just something to consider.

DonJulio

Reppin' tha NW
There shouldnt be any aftermarket steering wheel installed unless racing buckets and belts are installed but if you want a chipped eye socket, broken nose and a toothless grin go for it.

MyLittleTeg

Honda Enthusiast
A brand new Sparco or Momo wheel shouldn't be anymore than $250-300 after tax and shipping.

It gets close to or over $400 if you're buying a wheel, Hub and quick release.
I'll check it out. Thanks for the info. And my bad about being all pissy lol.
ewww why the fuck did you rattle can your car?
Because like he said. Red with a white hatch is just gross. I found someone to plastidip it for $250 so the grey is temporary. Be honest and look at before and after pics. Which looks better, who gives a shit how its done....it is one solid color and its better than black taillights a faded red car and white hood/hatch. The hood was rusted so I replaced it. Yeah its half assed for now but on $50 a day and after food/insurance/gas/ect I don't have a lot to put in the car. Hense the shitty paint job and eBay wheel. Eventually it will be nice but for now at least its not riced out. Sorry to blow you up, I'm just explaining so I don't have 20 more pages of people asking why it looks how it does.