MyLittleTeg's build

R13

The other asshole
Wait, When did the buster throw a $30 rattle can job on his ride? o_O

DonJulio

Reppin' tha NW
Honestly, I have yet to see any aftermarket product beat oem headlamps or tail lamps.
Honda invested millions alone into the s2k and tsx hid projectors and they still today produce the greatest cutoff and light output.

The only thing I'll take from aftermarket lamps is headlamp clear lenses and amber corners.

MyLittleTeg

Honda Enthusiast
Honestly, I have yet to see any aftermarket product beat oem headlamps or tail lamps.
Honda invested millions alone into the s2k and tsx hid projectors and they still today produce the greatest cutoff and light output.

The only thing I'll take from aftermarket lamps is headlamp clear lenses and amber corners.
Was thinking about doing a s2000 headlamp in the integra housing but the diy on ci is unfinished and very vague

Ganyon

The black looks a lot better. I would personally just restore the OEM headlights. If you want to do something that makes the rear end look a lot better, then do a rear wiper delete. There is a plug in the fire wall below the battery that you can use. It looks a lot better.