Mylittleteg's super slow build

DonJulio

Reppin' tha NW
I would take all those doors if their cheap.

Dentless sedan doors are hard to come by, if theyre cheap.

Id sell for profit.

Ganyon

Yes. You need a spring compressor. Honestly, I would just pull the shocks and springs from the db7 and just do a complete swap onto your car. And while you're at it, buy new lower control arms.

MyLittleTeg

Honda Enthusiast
Yes. You need a spring compressor. Honestly, I would just pull the shocks and springs from the db7 and just do a complete swap onto your car. And while you're at it, buy new lower control arms.
Yeah only thing is I heard renting a spring compressor is expensive

Noneed2Hate

Nothing like that. Its like a u-pull-it yard. They have basic tools but no specialty tools or anything like that. Found a local place that will rent me one for $30. Guess that's not bad
Honestly if at the end you are paying about 33% less than retail I'd imagine it's a good deal

MyLittleTeg

Honda Enthusiast
Honestly if at the end you are paying about 33% less than retail I'd imagine it's a good deal
Yeah, I'll take pics and post them. I'd hate to pull them and they be cheap eBay knockoffs. But they had DC headers and strut bars so maybe they are legit

Ganyon

If you take the shocks and springs together you won't need the compressor since you aren't taking the spring off the shock.