Mylittleteg's super slow build

MyLittleTeg

Honda Enthusiast
Okay so I have an update. My cvs started clicking bad again so I went and pulled the like new ones out of the db7. Will install when I get home. Now to the springs. I have a pic of the model number. I can buy shocks and springs Monday morning for $50. Here's pics. Any info will help

MyLittleTeg

Honda Enthusiast
$50 is not a bad deal at all, good haul man if you get it :)
Most likely will get it. I just don't want to lower it so low it looks like all the gay ass slammed miatas. (Because where I live Hondas are gay and miatas are badass. Its backwards as hell and it needs to be fixed lol)

R13

The other asshole
Eibach Pro kit springs, You'll probably only see a 1-2" drop.

Better than ebay springs.

Noneed2Hate

yeah a 1-2" drop is pretty conservative and looks tasteful

MyLittleTeg

Honda Enthusiast
Once I finish my headers and install I'll ride out there and pick then up. They are on hold for me.

Painted the headers. They look pretty good

MyLittleTeg

Honda Enthusiast
Solid work man! Did you manage to get most of the rust off before painting?
Yeah I went over it with 300 grit sand paper and then used aircraft paint remover to strip the old ceramic down to nothing and then two coats of 2000 degree silver paint.

MyLittleTeg

Honda Enthusiast
Okay so the headers are installed.

Before

Old ugly one out

And after

Turned out pretty good and only took about 45 minutes start to finish (getting the old 02sensor out took a good minute lol)

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
Next time loosen the o2 when the car is warmed up and the exhaust is hot. It'll come out very easy and you won't have to worry about breaking anything. Just don't burn yourself.

MyLittleTeg

Honda Enthusiast
Next time loosen the o2 when the car is warmed up and the exhaust is hot. It'll come out very easy and you won't have to worry about breaking anything. Just don't burn yourself.
Didn't think of that. I undone the connector for the o2 and took it off once it was out where i could get to it