Nano's DA

znanoDA

Vision
This is my DA and ive just been repairing it and fixing the little things.
I found this car covered in crap and dirt in a huge yard. And I asked about and then $600 dollars later I had this. This is my daily so I am just trying to make it a perfectly reliable daily.

I picked her up like this. And this is basically after I washed it

endo617

Rattle Can Technician
the rear end doesn't look bad what a filler and a trunk easy fix, car looks good for $600 and is that Vtec i see in the engine bay

znanoDA

Vision
yea i replaced the rear already I still got more pics coming.

And yea its a B16

sylvaner01

I hate you soooo much man, those are the wheels I have been looking for!!! anybody got the model of the wheels so I can look for some on the net?

znanoDA

Vision
Here's a photoshop my boy Leo did

Anyways like I said I replaced the hatch 4 times just cause im retarded. That hit in the back went into the body and bent the rear in a little so the panel under the hatch wouldnt fit correctly. So with a bit of work I straightened it out and and got everything back in order

I hate you soooo much man, those are the wheels I have been looking for!!! anybody got the model of the wheels so I can look for some on the net?
The Fat Fives? Sold them for 150

Last edited:

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Captiva Blue :thumbs up

Keep up the progress, and good score for $600

znanoDA

Vision
check out houstonintegras.com!

Paden (brokentalon) runs it
Yea i know paden. I joined the site a while back. I hang around there more than other sites

Heres some recent pictures of how my car is now.
Car had drop springs and it rode horribly but
I am now on FF Type 2's and the ride is way better.

8-bit

do what now?
Thts one of the sexiest colors for a DA.
your ride looks clean. Welcome to club integra.

znanoDA

Vision
Thanks for all the compliments. I'm Still working out the kinks. I just have minor things that I need to fix.
But the cars is turning out nicely.

that is amazing for 600 bucks! and you turned it into a sexy mama too, lookin good.
Yea I guess I lucked out. I was going home from looking at a DC and im damn happy I found this car