Nano's DA

imcnblu

Resident G2 Guru of C-I
Mine's better (lol)

looks good. Have I seen this car on G2IC as well?

I could have sworn I've seen that photoshopped pirate pic at least a year or so ago on there.

B62-P, Captiva Blue Pearl. THE best color for DA Integras. end of discussion.

imcnblu

Resident G2 Guru of C-I
I hate you soooo much man, those are the wheels I have been looking for!!! anybody got the model of the wheels so I can look for some on the net?
those are GS-R fat fives.

they came on all 94-97 Integra GS-R models.

hope that helps. in 98, they switched the "blades" or "swirlies" as some call them.

znanoDA

Vision
Mine's better (lol)

looks good. Have I seen this car on G2IC as well?

I could have sworn I've seen that photoshopped pirate pic at least a year or so ago on there.

B62-P, Captiva Blue Pearl. THE best color for DA Integras. end of discussion.

Yea im on G2IC. And the pirate is my favorite photoshopped picture.
I agree on the color too. Once im done with the kinks im having it resprayed
Im pretty sure your DA is better. Got any pics of it?

my 93da

beautiful car man, love the new wheels! What wheels are they and what tire size do you have on it?

znanoDA

Vision
beautiful car man, love the new wheels! What wheels are they and what tire size do you have on it?
Thanks man they are xxr 501. I have 195-55-15. I'm actually gonna try to sell these pretty soon.

Super nice bro, cool pics too :thumbs up
Thanks man i've been working on my photography.

This car is fucken sexy!!!
Thanks Bro
If you want to sell your hks exhaust let me know ;)
Yea im gonna replace this but i dont think you want it. I have the canister scratched and dented like crazy

Rich-PMS

Yea im gonna replace this but i dont think you want it. I have the canister scratched and dented like crazy
I'm still interested- post up more detailed pictures.

My car is pretty low and I'm dying for a hks exhaust, but I KNOW it's gunna get banged up- so I'd prefer used ;) so it works out

znanoDA

Vision
I'm still interested- post up more detailed pictures.

My car is pretty low and I'm dying for a hks exhaust, but I KNOW it's gunna get banged up- so I'd prefer used ;) so it works out
yea I PM you when i get a new exhaust

looks good man.
thanks i might have to pick up a VC from you.

I started ordering all of my ac components only to realize i dont have a blower motor :cry: