NastyDB8's swag-mobile ; )

mangchu

Swag mobile for sure! Hahah seriously love the ambers against your blue. Makes me tingly down there loll

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
I need a sparco harness n s*** god damn it
PM me.

.... plans for my baby , I'm definatley going N/A FTW!! My power goal is about 200whp-220whp Daily Driver with occasional 1/4mile runs

Here's my list of parts I have down on paper just a draft but I think it's a good start so far before i start making purchases.

Rebuild head :

* Blox Type B B series camshafts/ Type R camshafts (I haven't decided)
* Blox spring and retainers/Supertech spring and retainers (still undecided)
* valve stems
* Blox manifold
* Adjustable cam gears (brand undecided)
* mild port & polish
* SRI (I may switch to a velocity stack)
* Stock throttle body
* 330 fuel injectors or 440 injectors (I will have to do more research on these as well)

* Convert OBD2-OBD1 (P28 ecu)
* OBD2-OBD1 conver. harness
* Hondata S100 (since I am staying N/A this will more than suffice)

Block: B18C

* Pistons 11:5.1 (I would like to use the highest comp than I can run on 91 octane) (thinking of going with Arias brand)
* Rods and crank I will have to do some more research as I haven't decided on.
* bore and hone and deck .25
* Header (so many options out there....I will go with whatever will help me acheive my power goal)

a good tune
Send me a complete list of all the parts you need. I'll get you price quotes. And I got your for the tune as well. :thumbs up

raceline_matt@yahoo.com

NastyDB8

look at my built its similar to what you want
this where I kinda got my ideas from :lol: of course with some tweaks here and there... I know your application you pretty much have it set up for track use...for me this is my daily driver and I wouldn't mind taking her to the track to see what kind of 1/4mile time she does

NastyDB8

@ JDMxDB8 Matt once I decide on brands I will e mail you that list...like I said this is what I have down on paper so things could change as I acquire more knowledge of what I want out of my baby ; )

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
@ JDMxDB8 Matt once I decide on brands I will e mail you that list...like I said this is what I have down on paper so things could change as I acquire more knowledge of what I want out of my baby ; )
For sure man. Just hit me up whenever you're ready.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
this where I kinda got my ideas from :lol: of course with some tweaks here and there... I know your application you pretty much have it set up for track use...for me this is my daily driver and I wouldn't mind taking her to the track to see what kind of 1/4mile time she does
Tune it at Raceline,
I think for the type R cams stock injectors should be fine, elton mentioned that the bigger injectors may actually do more harm than good. Double check with Elton or Matt about the fine tuning stuff.

NastyDB8

Tune it at Raceline,
I think for the type R cams stock injectors should be fine, elton mentioned that the bigger injectors may actually do more harm than good. Double check with Elton or Matt about the fine tuning stuff.
I will hit up Matt and see what's up.

NastyDB8

Here are some pics of the body damage on the car and what i did is sand a little bit down and spray some primer over these areas just to help prevent any rust build up until I can afford to get body work done.

BEFORE

AFTER

THIS SIDE HAD NO TRIM AND BARE METAL. THE YELLOW CIRCLE IS WHERE IT HAS A DENT : (

Last edited:

NastyDB8

Sorry guys not much progress going on for now as i am saving up for paint and body everything else on hold on my baby for now. But I will keep posting if anything new happens until then....like I said this is a slooooooooooow build : )

Kyle

One of your wheels are bent lol. Kinda was gonna buy some Drags but they seem to bend/crack a lot more compared to Rotas. Get that body work done yo.

NastyDB8

One of your wheels are bent lol. Kinda was gonna buy some Drags but they seem to bend/crack a lot more compared to Rotas. Get that body work done yo.
Wheels came with the car so no worries on my end....They will be replaced with some Stance Encore wheels 8)