Nathan's EE4

nathan_carmona

Gold Member
my work on thursday:

it then started to rain. hard. so i got in my truck and got the call from the machine shop saying the head wouldnt be ready till friday so i packed up and went home.

friday, i filled the tranny with honda MTF:

and thats all i could do. picked up the head around 7 that night. found out that there was a sizeable chunk missing from one valve and thats what was causing most of my problems.

started putting it back together on saturday.

dad working on car:

finished up around 5ish:

nathan_carmona

Gold Member
havent done anything else really. the head work alone cost 400 and thats what I make in a month from my main job so money is gonna be a bit tight for a while

nathan_carmona

Gold Member
found out my ground control sleeves were for stock struts sooo I found 89-91 style stock rear struts, purchased BWR rear lca's and I'm going to order all new rear hardware. Looking to drop it before the end of april. Also planning to pick a drivers side mirror to mutilate and make a block off plate out of. Hopefully a decent suspension build and the fender mirrors will be on before ECHM

nathan_carmona

Gold Member
so on saturday the 28th, with the help of m,y friend Trey, I got the wagon slammed. Stock struts, Ground Control Springs (didnt even put the adjusters on so I could get maximum low), and BLOX rear lca's

1995GS-R

Just went through all 18 pages...Looks sick man, makes me wish I picked up the wagovan that was for sale by me, but I ended up with a DC. Keep up the awesome work!!

1995GS-R

Yeah mine need a lot of maintenance as of now, but once I get everything up and going then I can work towards all the cosmetic stuff.

j13

Keep It Clean
I think I remember mentioning slamming it, I remember you said you didn't wanna...glad you did it!! Shuttle looks great!!

nathan_carmona

Gold Member
well its been a few weeks since my last post. after slamming the wagon, i started on finals for this past semster. weekend before all my crap was due I got a CEL on a way to a hooka bar to chill after a long day of work. well bad things happen in threes right? well finished up my finals on tuesday, packed and was getting ready to leave school. had to drop off a book on the opposite side of campus and parked in a parking garage. forgot my bike was on top.... had no problems getting in but this happened when I left:

strike 2!

then this past saturday, I was on my way to NOVA for a meeting for some graphic design work and got lost in suburbia trying to find my way to the highway. drove down this 2 lane wide road (each side) for a couple miles. no stop signs, lights, nothing. decided to turn around. sure enough coming back the opposite way was ONE stop sign, hidden in a bush, two lanes over. saw it at the last second, tried to stop, but skid into someone turning. did NO damage to their 92 camry but was strike 3 for the wago: