need help please

jondalaba

Cv axle has a little play, when i grab it, it moves in and out of the tranny like a tiny bit is this normal?

cborden

Jesus is THE way
yea theres a little bit of play but it shouldnt wiggle much; theres a clip or ring in there that keeps it in the tranny.
did you check for any other sort of rubbing around that area?

jondalaba

I got both front calipers and hoses used for 23 bux ;) brand new rotor for 4 bux. all free shipping Just need to find one more rotor....love ebay lol

cborden

Jesus is THE way
damn you cant beat that, if i still had my stock rotors i wouldve just given them to you

jondalaba

Well dont have em yet gotta wait for the mail...yea im hoping the calipers are good to he said they were tested and work perfect. Ill find out. Gotta be better than what i got and if not ill be wanting my money back. Its hard putting more money into something than what you bought it for ya know. Saw this nice set of blue rims i wanted but cant justify buying them when they cost more than i paid for the car lol. It has these ugly has alloy wheels on it 2 are silver and 2 are gold lol they all peeling and terrible. Wire wheeled them and painted flat black. 100% better

jondalaba

Well dont have em yet gotta wait for the mail...yea im hoping the calipers are good to he said they were tested and work perfect. Ill find out. Gotta be better than what i got and if not ill be wanting my money back. Its hard putting more money into something than what you bought it for ya know. Saw this nice set of blue rims i wanted but cant justify buying them when they cost more than i paid for the car lol. It has these ugly has alloy wheels on it 2 are silver and 2 are gold lol they all peeling and terrible. Wire wheeled them and painted flat black. 100% better

cborden

Jesus is THE way
good luck with those calipers, thats a sweet deal if they actually still work. i got some black rims with a chrome lip with decent tires on them ill let go for 500 plus shipping if your interested

jondalaba

Is 23 mpgs average for the 1.8 integra with 185,000 miles? Or is that just another sighn that i got a siezed caliper

cborden

Jesus is THE way
thats not too bad but you could prob use a tune up. idk if a caliper would cause bad mileage unless it was dragging constantly

jondalaba

Oh im interested but like i said i only paid 500 bux for the car and i live in dirt road country, my wife will think im more of an idiot than she already does if i were to buy rim haha but thanks tho ill stick with my spray painted meshies

cborden

Jesus is THE way
lol damn, i hear ya but aint nothing wrong with puttin money into a car to suit your style as long as it isnt too ridiculous. my dad bought a neon for 500 and had to replace the suspension and windshield just to make it street legal, that was like 1000 right from the start. sometimes a vehicle needs some tlc just so happens that it costs money

jondalaba

I hear yai m probly already over a thousand with new tires and inspection and all that. But i got faith in that little honda motor. Just sold my jeep liberty, dumped the crappy gas millage payment and full coverage. Put it all on the integra. Little tlc and hopefully it wont let me down.

cborden

Jesus is THE way
oh yea dude tegs are the s***, fun to drive, good on gas mileage, cheap insurance and they just look clean and theyre decently easy to work on