need helping with price any help

lilcdawg5950

need helping finding the right price any ideas on the price. what would u sell it at.
1996 acura integra with 98 front end motor has 75xxx miles on it and tranny has 180xxxon it just had a full tune up have all receipts to show u fuel filter, ngk spark plugs, ngk spark plug wires, honda oem distributor cap and rotor and gasket, k&n oil filter, and 5w 30 royal purple synthetic and water pump was change
interior is super clean has a tear one one seat but is bearly noticeable
sony speakers in the front and rocksford fosgate speakers in the back with kenwood head unit usb read for ipod or phone and it has cables ready for sub and amp
type r back seats and type r pedals
nrg quick release with tenzo r steering wheel
alarm with keyless start
electrics windows
dynamat all around

exterior
it has cut out for the jdm side lights
side moldings removed and covered
spoon mirriors
black carbon fiber hood
brand new 16 inch spun ta1 and brand new tires all around also have receipts just put them on about a week ago
10000k hid on low beams and 6000k on highbeams
car is all primer but maaco will paint it any color for 475 have the invoice to prove it

performance
mishimoto radiator
dropped on skunk 2 coilovers with tokico blue shocks and energy suspension bushings all around
skunk 2 short shifter
aem cold air intake
aftermarket headers
2.5 inch exhaust not loud at all
skunk 2 pro series intake manifold with bigger throtle body
ngk spark plug wires
nos fuel regulator
wire tuck
no power steering or ac other then that the car is in perfect condition was smoged on feb 11 2011 but will need tags on 7-16-11

Last edited:

lilcdawg5950

anyone how much would you pay for it or sell it for not sure on the price i was thinking 4000 beacause i just put brand new rims and tires like a week ago

thenoxus1

Quick-Spool Racing LLC
It'll need paint and all that which isn't cheap persay. I've seen similar ones in my area going for anywhere from 2500-3500 depending. Mileage is higher on chassis, also what's the title status?

lilcdawg5950

It'll need paint and all that which isn't cheap persay. I've seen similar ones in my area going for anywhere from 2500-3500 depending. Mileage is higher on chassis, also what's the title status?
clean title i was thinking like 4000 because of new rims and tires lke a week ago

95GSR21

no one will pay $4000 for an integra in primer. Rims and tires dont increase the value of the car all that much. id say 2500-2800 at best. Why are you selling it?

Prozon

Kris
Eh, maybe you could get $3000. MAYBE $3500. That body is killing it though.

lilcdawg5950

no one will pay $4000 for an integra in primer. Rims and tires dont increase the value of the car all that much. id say 2500-2800 at best. Why are you selling it?
Needs paint and ac dont really and my freind is selling a rsx and i want it so im trying to get as much as i can from it

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
You live in Cali? I've always wanted to try to paint a car that was in dire need of a paint job anyways, just sayin..

and those swirls on the front and back are a big turn off for 90% of buyers... lol

Cripton805

At least primer the whole car. I can see it going for 3-3.5k if all one color at least.
Once it's painted it will look a whole ton better.

PS. I think you have DB2 front seats.

lilcdawg5950

I planned on getting a jdm front by next month thats why i never bothered painting it and my frinds cousin is selling his rsx for 5000 and i want it