neg rep- were you neg rep for bs?

gs300cky

so ive been talking about this with others and i know i will get neg rep for this cuz someone thinks they will be so funny if they do it.. anyway
i say if someone neg reps you they MUST EXPLAIN WHY!!!!!! AND QUIT BEING A LIL B* i just think if your goin to neg rep someone you say it loud and proud not hiding or anything
i totally understand if someone comes off as a dick they way i did to someone who asked a ? but didnt like the answers everyone gave him. so i was already ticked off and kinda chewed this kid out. i understand he neg repped me but i did apologize....THEN i got neg rep for telling a guy good job on cleaning your headlights..wtf

so what have others been neg repped for and am i off base or correct?

gs300cky

ya but it sucks when ur rep goes down cuz of immature ppl who cant handle jokes or simple comments. but i do agree with neg repping someone who cant make a sentence at ALL. or else they give completely misleading info

CrashBandit

92 GS
On a 240sx forum that I was part of years back, they had a Rep system too but IIRC you could not give bad rep until you had certain amount of posts or certain amount of positive rep.

mirrorimg

Rep ruins lives.

I always put a little note any my name next to my rep. I usually hand it out if someone is being annoying, providing false information or has terrible grammar/doesnt make an attempt to write properly.

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
Rep ruins lives.

I always put a little note any my name next to my rep. I usually hand it out if someone is being annoying, providing false information or has terrible grammar/doesnt make an attempt to write properly.
wat u talkin bowt? i got a vtech for cheep. the valve cuvur iz gonna fit on my rs ryte?

Rich-PMS

The whole rep thing ia ridiculous IMO.

Someones reputation goes by their knowlagable posts, and their Itrader rating.

Cripton805

I got neg repped 5x for being right about something... LMAO

I got pretty ticked about it. More people neg rep than positive rep, so its hard to obtain it.
You help a bunch of people someties and nobody bothers to give you +1

If you disagree with someone, thats like -1 instantly

8-bit

do what now?
i've been neg rep and i should thank the person for providing their name i guess.
x2 on mirrorimg comment. rep ruining lives.

94teggyallday<3

BRITTANY:)
i posted a reply on the things that annoy u thread and it said "when pussies dont sign their rep"

tell me how i look and some fucker neg repped me and signed "oops i forgot to sign!"

im pissed lmaoo

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
That's why a lot of forums have it setup where rep must be approved, that way it can't be handed out for ridiculous reasons. Only rep that is genuinely deserved is approved, good or bad.