neg rep- were you neg rep for bs?

whitedc4

really? i've heard people having issues with it freezing and dropping calls but other than that whats wrong with it?

as for the ball it works its just old and for being 3 years old it still does what i need it to do

Prozon

Kris
Bragging about your rep count is like braggig aout your myspace profile views!
Myspace is so oldschool, get with Facebook. Hahah. :thumbs up

i only got the red badge lol mines about to be over i think til i buy it....again
Yeah, I think i'm fairly happy without the other things that CI gave OGstackadolla. You can't beat a 3% discount on the CI store though. ;)

I don't worry about negative rep that much. I'll give it out when someone is being ridiculous, but I sign it when I can. Usually if I hit enter before signing it, i'll mention to them how I feel about them and that I repped them lol. I've only ever received it when I was making fun of Ominous and he negged me lol.

It's not really anything to worry about though. Your posts are what decide how people look at you, not your rep.

gs300cky

true true
and my htc hero sucks at typing cuz if it cant understand what you typed then it makes its own words which then make me look like im 2 and cant write in english or im plastered... but usually my bad bad typos are due to alcohol :( oh well

whitedc4

i've given out negative rep to one person. smackabeezy. i believe that's the only time i've issued it out.

gs300cky

A 16 inch schlong, 5 beers, and a cool red badge under your name :lol:

And what bill do you have that's $10?!
only 2 bills are 15/month or $500 to pay em off... but otherwise my pursuit of car happiness really screwed me over and now i have alot of debt yet again

Rich-PMS

I think being a site sponsor you should be able to see who neg reps.

And myspace is only good for picking up chicks, but since I'm married I don't use it anymore.

nvuswhippz

Union paying every 6 mo.
LOL I started with 10 rep somehow and now i got 2 i say rep points and whatever this rep thing can suck on my left nut.... matter of fact both of them would be better!

Last edited:

BeatBox

Real Good!
The whole rep thing is ridiculous IMO.
x2 ^ ^ ^ ^ ^

i posted a reply on the things that annoy u thread and it said "when pussies dont sign their rep"

tell me how i look and some f***er neg repped me and signed "oops i forgot to sign!"

im pissed lmaoo
LOL I started with 10 rep somehow and now i got 2 i say rep points and whatever this rep thing can suck on my left nut.... matter of fact both of them would be better!
hahahahahaha at those post ^ ^ ^^ ^