New around here, Just got my teg.

YamzinHa

Well, Introduction, Sup. Im 17 and ive always been a car enthusiast but i never thought about getting an integra [wanted an rx-8] until my dad saw me on Cartrader then said, "What are you doing, ive already got you a car." Next thing i knew this teg was outside lol. Pretty excited to get it going. yep its a sedan so, 4 doors more whores. :p

Its currently getting Painted and a sound system put in and some rims. I wanna drop it but im not too sure whats the cheapest but still reliable way to do it. Any suggestions on where i should Start performance wise? :D thanks.

jmou09

Welcome! glad to see another 4 door. I have adjustable coilovers on mine slammed 3 inches on 15 meshies. and for performance I/H/E then cams and tune. just a start though.

jznsn2u

Welcome to Club Integra. Congratulations on your new car bro. lowering options -
lowering options -
Coilover springs -

This is the cheapest way to lower your car. Keep in mind, you get what you paid for.

Lowering springs + Shocks -

Read the review -
http://www.clubintegra.com/board/showthread.php?t=22684

Full adjustable Coilover

Read the review- highly recomended, most expensive.The best thing you can spend your money on.

http://www.clubintegra.com/board/showthread.php?t=22673

MeZ90

LS MONSTER!!!
Welcome! glad to see another 4 door. I have adjustable coilovers on mine slammed 3 inches on 15 meshies. and for performance I/H/E then cams and tune. just a start though.
x2 nice looking teg

jmou09

thanks! thats when i first got her! i need to update pics! just bought my second 4 dr want a all motor and a turbo sedan! lol

YamzinHa

I/H/E= Intake/ Headers/Exhaust? im assuming. and Adjustable coilovers on stock springs and struts? how long would that last on a DD?

@jzn thanks bro. Checking that thread now

rockadilla

thats right.
I/H/E= Intake/ Headers/Exhaust? im assuming. and Adjustable coilovers on stock springs and struts? how long would that last on a DD?

@jzn thanks bro. Checking that thread now

Coilovers replace the springs and struts just fyi
I would recomend getting getting knoi yellows with ground controls but that's what I have so I'm biased.
Also its either go slammed or go be a pussy and don't even bother lowering it

YamzinHa

I would recomend getting getting knoi yellows with ground controls but that's what I have so I'm biased.
Lmao arite kool. Slam it iz

jznsn2u

x2 recommendation on koni yellows! they've been in the business since before i was born X_X they know whats up.

@ rockadilla. One of my cars is loooww & the other is stock suspension<3. What does that make me bro? :roll:

jmou09

Oh and another thing to think about is if you like a smooth ride or dont mind a rough ride!

jmou09

yea mine is on the other shell i have but i cant drive it (no motor) my summer project!

YamzinHa

Yea security is a def. Heard somewhere that tegs are like the most stolen car in america O.O
as for exhaust, I shud be getting a nice catback :D