New guy and his DA. (Regulars please chime in)

DAdrian

That one guy
My thoughts exactly! yuck mc uckerson. Just posted a WTB thread. Anybody parting out a Da? :lol:

DAdrian

That one guy
Thanks to Charly[horse] for sending me to G2IC,
And Zacattack from G2IC, i got my new wiring harness,

Any tips/tricks on pulling the dash?

3Axis

mothaf*cka...
Just remember there's a bolt behind the clock. You have to get it if you've got everything else. Be careful with the trim around the cluster, it can be fragile. Also, there are a few wiring harnesses back there.

Dtackett

I say keep both. I'm not a huge fan of the crx but know they can be really nice and besides when working on a car its always nice to have a second one in case work takes longer than expected or you need to make a parts run.

Keep the integra as your project and build it all you can. Just do it right...

DAdrian

That one guy
OP been MIA for a minute..
I've been around, just lurkin and learnin'. I dont like posting if my opinion doesn't have any business in said thread.
Between CI and G2IC im very excited for my Integra. I will be starting up a build thread soon.

simplels

hey what's up adrian.. nice to see another 1st gen crx lover! you can see mine in my old one in my thread (link in the signature).

it was just too much money and work to keep building it though so i let it go.. i have a nice DB7 now.. :)

good luck with your integra.. but i would sell it considering it's a salvage title and look for something better IMO..

DAdrian

That one guy
So I'm working on pulling out my dash...
Does the support need to come with it? Or just the cover ? And how do I go about pulling out the clock out without destroying it?

DAdrian

That one guy
Okay so I figured out the support situation. Only leaves me with the clock removal?? Help please !!

DAdrian

That one guy
Remember this thing?

I'm a idiot... I was working on the new wiring harness, and realized it just needs to much work on the frame. Not only because of the salvage title. But how low the guy before me had it. There are holes all down the floorpan, and the subframe is completely fubar'd. And i am not really ready for all that. So i'm going to try and find a nice roller. Staying with the DA chassis of course.

So wish me luck guys...

TegraTiger

Fubar'd?

Remember this thing?

I'm a idiot... I was working on the new wiring harness, and realized it just needs to much work on the frame. Not only because of the salvage title. But how low the guy before me had it. There are holes all down the floorpan, and the subframe is completely fubar'd. And i am not really ready for all that. So i'm going to try and find a nice roller. Staying with the DA chassis of course.

So wish me luck guys...
I was gonna say "Why don't you take it to a Monster Truck rally and park it in the center of the stadium..." but you did say you wanted to keep it? And now you wanna get rid of it?

Well look, if in the near future you need a repair manual for reference, check out this thread and get it downloaded ASAP before Jan 30.

Good luck and Godspeed. 8)