New guy

White_Rabbit

Hey, I'm the new guy. This is my first Honda and my first Integra. I've been trolling the site for a couple weeks now while I was waiting to get my integra. I finally bought it. Its a 2001 White Integra LS. Has a Short Ram Intake and some rims along with clear tails :oops:

Yea the tails are going. I'm gonna put them up on craigslist and see if anyone wants to trade for stockers. If not i'll buy some. The rims are ok I guess but not my first choice. They'll eventually get changed. I haven't decided if I want bronze or gun metal grey. I may go with the gun metal rims to match the tinted windows and CF hood I want. We'll see. Oh yea its already dropped but I believe its a cheap spring setup.

Its a start though. Heres a crappy camera phone pic. I'll get better pics when I get her all washed and waxed up. I'll go down to the beach and get some good pics.

JDMsneakerz

dont believe the hype
how much u get if for? wheels really need to go

White_Rabbit

Yea, I wouldn't have picked those wheels. They were already on there though. So we'll have to see about it. I want something clean and kind of simple. Pretty sure i'll end up with some nice gun metal grey or black wheels. Probably with a polished lip. I'm still keeping bronze in my mind though.

Its got just over 100,000 on it. Its like 101 and some change. I picked it up a little over 5k. Runs great but I think they had a body kit on it and took it off. When they did they didn't get the stockers lined back up right. Because its not lined up but if you can look you can clearly see it was not in any major wreck. If it was they did a hell of a job repairing it. It just looks like someone took the front and rear bumpers off and when they put them back on did a shitty job. It also had a nasty wing on it. I told them I wouldn't even think about buying it with it on there. So they took it off and replaced it with what appears to be an RSX spoiler. I'm diggin it. The tails like I said are next to go. If anyone knows anyone who wants some clear tails let me know I'll trade for stock ones.

The first on my list though is an exhaust. I'm not going to do a header yet because I haven't decided which route to go. N/A or turbo. I've been reading up and I think I might just go LS Turbo. After the exhaust I'll go with a few decent bolt ons and work my way up.

My last car I built was a 92 Z28 camaro so it was a completely different direction, lol.

98_gsr

welcome to CI im leif...turbo is fun just make sure you do your research beforehand....not well built and researched= turbo disaster good luck, we're all here to help!

White_Rabbit

It would be my first turbo honda but not my first turbo car. I started out with a Z24 cavalier that was turbo. Then I started building a turbo setup for my 3rd gen camaro before I totaled it. I had two turbos off a 6.5 turbo diesel and a set of shorty headers that were flipped upside down with a turbo flange welded on for the turbo headers. Since they didn't make many kits for a third gen camaro =P

Spody02

Name: Cody
turbo and cavalier in the same sentence...

gross
haha
so what is your first mod going to be