G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
those are the uglyest rims i have ever seen

roll on hubs...
haha
but nice find
welcome
^ lol they remind me of rims you see on a suv

first thing i'd do is rip those bumpers off and realign them. gaps are unsightly. welcome to CI :hi:

White_Rabbit

lol get one that looks lihe the one from TFATF that every Supra was rocking for like a year afterwards:lol:
Yea thats what I want to get. Thats my first mod along with some underglows :p

Ok, in all seriousness now...lol. Yea I'm a chevy guy but always had a soft spot for Integras. My first mod is probably going to be getting some stock tail lights =P After that I'm not sure what I'm going to do. I'm still up in the air. I want to clean up the engine bay by doing some wire tucks etc. I need to get a new amp I have some subs and CD player already. Just need a box for the subs because mine is custom made for my camaro I had.

My first real mod though is going to be exhaust. I could really use some opinions on that. Nothing I can stick my shoe in please. I'm pretty sure I'm going turbo so I'm thinking about just doing a high flow cat and then going from there. Once I start building turbo I'll do the rest of it. I don't want to do anything twice. As for now I'm not going LS/Vtec. That may be in the future but as it sits now no.

I was thinking about a magnaflow exhaust. The one here seems to be reasonable and had good comments every where I looked http://magnaflowexhausts.com/product.php?productid=7142&cat=0&page=1 but I don't like the actual style of the muffler. I want a regular oval one with the dual outlets. Not actual dual exhaust just the dual outlets of the muffler.

Second is a polished valve cover. Just because I love those and I love a sexy engine bay. With a nice turbo sitting up there its going to make the under hood look hot with some tucked wires.

heykosal

Angkorian
Decide if you want boost before you buy an exhaust if you don't like doing things twice. Because if you get the Magnaflow, when you get boosted you're going to need a new exhaust. But it is a nice exhaust.

Integraguy04

CORNER CARVER
Decide if you want boost before you buy an exhaust if you don't like doing things twice. Because if you get the Magnaflow, when you get boosted you're going to need a new exhaust. But it is a nice exhaust.
yea if you are going to boost...you want an exhaust with not a lot of restriction...get an exhaust with a straight through muffler..