New job!

Rich-PMS

Congrats Rich. Dont work yourself to death.
We have to work to survive, and we all die eventually, si why not die with money/things to pass down to my son?

I'd rather work myself to death than have a drug addiction and die. Lol

Rich-PMS

just wanted to update- absolutely LOVING my new job, job title, manager, AND we'll see how much i love my pay on friday when i get my first check. AND i happened to score 5hrs over time!

last week from sunday-saturday i worked 74 hours between my 3 jobs, and devoted about 8 hours to the business taking orders and such.

anyone in/near asbury NJ need storage hit me up, i'll give you some great deals!

or if ANYONE in the country needs to rent a uhaul truck, PM me- i'll see what deals i can work out for ya with that too!

Rich-PMS

i'm still VERY much enjoying the new job. i can honestly say i love what i do, who i work with, and the whack customers we get to deal with.

we have auctions every month, so im learning the WHOLE process of paperwork and the legal rules/laws that must be followed to sell deadbeat's shit in their unit. it's pretty fun actually

Rich-PMS

Update: still at this job! Been almost 14 months now!

Got a raise 2 months ago, been getting about 10hrs overtime a month, sometimes 8-9hrs a week.

I've grown to HATE storage auctions
I can't stand the ignorant, nasty, disrespectful assholes I deal with working in "the ghetto"

Found a customer laying on the ground unresponsive, so my manager and I called the police. Cops found a needle (with suspected heroin residue in it) under his body. He apperantly shot some dope and fell to the ground and bruised his entire side of face and gave himself a black eye. We gave him a 10 day notice to vacate.

Auctioned a unit which contained a prosthetic leg

Had a customer argue with me over 1/10th of a mile on their truck rental (yes, ONE TENTH)

Had some dude move from NC, he was claiming he's supposed to get a $500 deposit back and demanded money. Long story short he said "fuck you, white trash mother fvcker, I'm gunna come back and shoot this place up yo! Watch your back!"

A lot of crazy shit has happened!

I still work part time at Uhaul, been there over 2 years and STILL make the exact same per hour as I did when I started.

Last edited:

XjoEnX

Auctions at storage units are crazy. My friend won a bid on one for $700 and flipped a TV in it for $1000, and still is selling more stuff in there. Great money maker if you choose the right storage locker :thumbs up

Rich-PMS

Auctions at storage units are crazy. My friend won a bid on one for $700 and flipped a TV in it for $1000, and still is selling more stuff in there. Great money maker if you choose the right storage locker :thumbs up
Buying storage units and making money from it is very similar to playing black jack- it's minimal strategy and a LOT of LUCK.

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
And a fucking awesome show about it too. Didn't realize way back when that this was what you were getting into. Should've asked you for tips.

*DA3*

dam dude i have two jobs and f***en tired by the end of the week but idk how you do it five jobs dam i give you props