New member. 95 sedan build.

XjoEnX

Nice work man. Not really feeling those white gsr wheels though. But overall great work :thumbs up

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
almost looks like the laguna seca blue off the m3

DB POWaaaaaa! :thumbs up

JayVee

2Dr Banger
The smurf4drbanger haha . Like the wheels bro ! How was the process ? Sand to bare then plastidipped ?

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

VballHerk

The smurf4drbanger haha . Like the wheels bro ! How was the process ? Sand to bare then plastidipped ?

I just cleaned them and sprayed. They turned out ok. I figured if I didn't like them I could always peel it off and try again.

JayVee

2Dr Banger
Cool man they still came out good tho . Did your blades come with the H center caps or did you get them off another car ?

cvcrcr99

Nice car. Your dad should paint my car, too. Where abouts in PA are you located?

Hopefully those dipped wheels dont get stained if anything touches them! I have that problem with my white plasti dipped Civic. Touch it with a dirty finger after working on the car and you have a permanent hand/finger print unless I respray it. :(

VballHerk

Cool man they still came out good tho . Did your blades come with the H center caps or did you get them off another car ?

Thanks! I have a vinyl cutter, so I just made them myself.

VballHerk

Nice car. Your dad should paint my car, too. Where abouts in PA are you located?

Hopefully those dipped wheels dont get stained if anything touches them! I have that problem with my white plasti dipped Civic. Touch it with a dirty finger after working on the car and you have a permanent hand/finger print unless I respray it. :(
We're in Johnstown.
I did a coat of regular gloss white rustoleum over top of the plastidip. I'm hoping that will help with the stains.

01TegLuv

Nice car man. Like the light blue havent seen that on yet.

And i see you have aftermarket chrome halos..? i have those. better low beams than stock i think. i can tell cuz your high beams are clear and will blind everybody..lol

Is there a dent on your bumper? the hood doesnt line up with the bumper..

and why do you have only the rear door windows tinted and not even the rear window..?

the white gsr blades look bawss with the blue!!

but if youre gonna go JDM with red Honda badges why not go JDM front.. if you wana go true JDM.. otherwise USDM front would look good with an Acura red type R badge.. :) imo