New member. 95 sedan build.

VballHerk

Nice car man. Like the light blue havent seen that on yet.

And i see you have aftermarket chrome halos..? i have those. better low beams than stock i think. i can tell cuz your high beams are clear and will blind everybody..lol

Is there a dent on your bumper? the hood doesnt line up with the bumper..

and why do you have only the rear door windows tinted and not even the rear window..?

the white gsr blades look bawss with the blue!!

but if youre gonna go JDM with red Honda badges why not go JDM front.. if you wana go true JDM.. otherwise USDM front would look good with an Acura red type R badge.. :) imo
I REALLY didn't want aftermarket lights. But I couldn't find oem ones in my budget. I did put yellow tint on them.

There appears to be a dent, which I'm guessing occurred in a parking lot after we painted it. The hood is slightly off because after working with the car for a few weeks, I've noticed the car was hit on the pass side corner, because everything is off from that corner.

Why the only rear windows are tinted is beyond me. As you'll notice in the first few pics, the car came that way.

And I would love to have a JDM front, but I have a grand total just over 2k in the car. I'm not paying many hundreds more just for a different front end. That wouldn't make a whole hell of a lot of sense.

Thanks for the comments!

01TegLuv

I REALLY didn't want aftermarket lights. But I couldn't find oem ones in my budget. I did put yellow tint on them.

There appears to be a dent, which I'm guessing occurred in a parking lot after we painted it. The hood is slightly off because after working with the car for a few weeks, I've noticed the car was hit on the pass side corner, because everything is off from that corner.

Why the only rear windows are tinted is beyond me. As you'll notice in the first few pics, the car came that way.

And I would love to have a JDM front, but I have a grand total just over 2k in the car. I'm not paying many hundreds more just for a different front end. That wouldn't make a whole hell of a lot of sense.

Thanks for the comments!
Yea, I hated the idea of aftermarket lights on my teg. especially halos. but these are chrome and dont look like the ugly cheapy ricey black ones. you can barely see the halos and with the chrome they look close to stock. i dont even use the halo. I hate yellowing of high beams, just my personal preference. these will blind though, but then again this is a cheap brand and the high beams dont even work on mine, and i bought them brand new... lol smh. but youre right, its cheaper than the oem lights and pretty much exact fitment and adjustment as stock oem. the projector beam is even bigger and if you have hid's they light up the road without any need for foglights or highbeams... :)

yea it looks a little bit off.

tint the rear to match, and so trucks wont blind you with their lights from right behind. you can keep the fronts clear to avoid cop attention.

you can put on the front yourself. i would imagine its like putting on a new usdm front, but then again i wouldnt know, never done it.

94RS

No fucks given.
Might be illegal in your state to have tint on the front windows? I see it here all the time (sedans with no tint on the fronts).

JayVee

2Dr Banger
Nice sticker man ! By vinyl cutter can you explain ? Like a template to fill the center ?

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

01TegLuv

Might be illegal in your state to have tint on the front windows? I see it here all the time (sedans with no tint on the fronts).
Here it's illegal to have any tint (NYS) but you get away with having rear tints even limo dark as long as the fronts are clear or close to it.

but im saying its not even about the fronts, its the rear being clear and only the rear side windows being tinted which is wierd to me.... but hey, to each his own. its like why have tints than? 2 out of the 6 windows are tinted...

Last edited: