New Member!!!

Bozo88

thank you all for all your comments i hope to do alot in the coming months so ill post pics when i do

Bozo88

Looks good. Nice that it already has painted sideskirts, shaved moldings and rear wiper delete. Those really clean up the exterior.

Now get some front bumper plugs and lower it :thumbs up
thanks...quick question what are front bumper plugs?

speedin

The Transporter
Welcome. Thats a really clean teg your found. That thing is shaved like a Brazilian, rear emblems, side moldings, rear wiper.

As far as performance, go for an Icebox intake (search it on this site, we have a few good threads on it). There are ALOT of header options. Personally I like the Hytech replica's. And for a CBE RS*R Exmag is the best imo, followed by the Apexi WS2, and finally a Stock DC5-S exhaust. All nice and quiet with a deep tone.

Last edited:

Bozo88

Welcome. Thats a really clean teg your found. That thing is shaved like a Brazilian, rear emblems, side moldings, rear wiper.

As far as performance, go for an Icebox intake (search it on this site, we have a few good threads on it). There are ALOT of header options. Personally I like the Hytech replica's. And for a CBE RS*R Exmag is the best imo, followed by the Apexi WS2, and finally a Stock DC5-S exhaust. All nice and quiet with a deep tone.
thanks bro ill look into that

dc2_

paint that lip white it would look soo clean:thumbs up

i wouldnt have painted those inner lights on a 98+ front end but looks good

nice teg u found

NorthEndGhost

paint that lip white it would look soo clean:thumbs up
i wouldnt have painted those inner lights on a 98+ front end but looks good

nice teg u found
x2... If your sideskirts were black I'd say leave the lip black, but painted would be sick...
& welcome bro!