new member...

gmni03

Ok so no flat black? How bout paintin it gunmetal later? That threadt isfunny as hell lmao!!!!

Teggykid952

That sounds cool, but get it done right. Don't go spend $500 or it's going to look like crap.

gmni03

Thanx for the welcomes. O I will, I'm not goin to get some cheape ol paint job that I could of probably done myself lol

Teggykid952

Personally, I wouldn't pay less than $2K unless you know the person and get a good deal. Also, if you want to save money, do the sanding yourself. Leave blocking and things to the proffesionals but if you can cut out about 30% of the work they have to do, then you're saving a ton of money. Also, make sure you get your door jams and bay done too. Again, sanding these areas is the biggest PITA for the painter, because of how long it takes. So sand the jams, bay, ect and save. But before you do that talk to whoever is going to paint it and let them know. That way you don't bring it in and them pitch a fit and say you did it wrong even though you may not have. Like I said before, it's better to get it done right the first time.

Last edited:

gmni03

That sounds like a plan. Ya I know sanding is a PITA. Imma talk to some guy that live around my area and see if he could do it. I've seen his work and its good!!!