Kingtiger

Small update:

New CVs installed

New trans in car.

She should be running tomorrow, hopefully.

Last edited:

Kingtiger

Update: Finished all the work! :D

Trans.

Sexy(er) bay.

As she currently sits.

Felt like something was missing. no more!

Last edited:

Kingtiger

Whelp. My car was stolen about a month ago. I doubt I'll ever see her, again. =/

MiketheDyke

My job is clean toilets
Fuck thieves. I wish karma would catch up to them.

I'm sorry to hear that. Are you planning on getting another integra?

Kingtiger

As much as I loved my Integra, I'm not getting another. This time, I'm getting a Forester. Eventually going to STI it out.

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
That's too bad about the thieving, can't blame you for going the Forester route, thats a great vehicle, especially for Colorado.

Last edited:

HRubss

I'm a gearheAd
Damn thieves, that car was coming out looking terrific. Those jerks never learn to work for their own stuff

Sent from my iPhone 2g

Kingtiger

Yeah, I miss my car. Honestly, I'm more angry that all the hard work I put into her, is now moot. And those thieving bastards took my 2nd gen GS-R rims! I managed to get my hands on some 2nd gen GS-Rs, and put some new falken rubber on em. And now they're gone. A curse upon their genitals and cars! And may the fleas of a thousand camels nest in their arm pits.

Kingtiger

They actually found my vehicle. My air intake, shift knob, radio, power inverter, and battery are gone. But my rims are fine, and it looks like they just drove it around a bit.

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
Who drives Hondas around here??? I thought this was a Mazda forum...

BMW looks nice, but those miles :shock: Fortunately for you those were good years that last nearly forever if maintained properly.

Kingtiger

Who drives Hondas around here??? I thought this was a Mazda forum...

BMW looks nice, but those miles :shock: Fortunately for you those were good years that last nearly forever if maintained properly.
Thanks. And yeah, it was maintained by an enthusiast and always garaged. The only reason I bought it, was because it had all maintenance documented and passed the inspection with flying colors. I'm also the 3rd owner.