New mod +3.5HP!

travistrouble

Make sure you get tuned after this mod! haha
Actually, i'm doing that on my next day off. I've got to install my Takata Racing Harness to insure my safety at such high speeds I now travel at with this new mod. :lol:

haha wow dude i thought ud acctually have something real LOL
It is real and only costs $6.00 shipped! Best bang for the HP buck.

lol i should take a picture of mine
You should! In fact, I think it'd really support CI if those with this fancy new mod posted pics of their install.... that way the kids that wait for everyone to have something before they buy it will see that it's the s*** :lol:

Omarlito21

The red grey and white sticker is 5 hp....and is only a couple dollars more I think...noob:roll::D:rocker: still looks cool as shit

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
Actually, i'm doing that on my next day off. I've got to install my Takata Racing Harness to insure my safety at such high speeds I now travel at with this new mod. :lol:

It is real and only costs $6.00 shipped! Best bang for the HP buck.

You should! In fact, I think it'd really support CI if those with this fancy new mod posted pics of their install.... that way the kids that wait for everyone to have something before they buy it will see that it's the s*** :lol:
maybe when i get up lol i might polish my x bar

travistrouble

Do it! :lol:

Also a note for those who buy a set.... when pulling off the backing it works best to pull from the middle and work your way out. I had the C and the M on each end that wouldn't stick to the clear tape. So keep that in mind.

$6.00 and it comes with 2 decals and only took about 3 days for arrival.

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
Also note that it makes for that Pussy-Wet interior look :lol:.

My wife has argued my decision to do the delete because I won't have a place for the car seat when we have a baby. But, she isn't pregnant and she is leaving for a month to get her certification license for her work, so while shes gone those seats are GTFO!

My plastics are that S*** brown that most tegs were cursed with so I'm going to paint them black in the process.

Did you keep your seats in storage or sell them?
I have a son and he loves riding in the Integra, it only takes a few minutes to delete and put back in. N you like my saying? I was thinking about making a pussy-wet interior crew, lmao
maybe when i get up lol i might polish my x bar
I want that fucking bar

travistrouble

You should make one :lol: just make sure the standards for acceptance are kept at an all time high. Not everyone can handle the moistness