*NEW* need ideas on what to do to my car

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
That makes no sense, dude. Do you expect us to have some proprietary mod that only CI - OG's know about? lol

mdteggy777

OGstackadolla, I have a question, you probably will bite my head off for it and I could probably find it somewhere, but you recommended it, the K&N cold air intake, they only sell for the gsr or type , will it fit an ls? i assume it will but I didnt want to buy it and be screwed over, thanks for the help

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
OGstackadolla, I have a question, you probably will bite my head off for it and I could probably find it somewhere, but you recommended it, the K&N cold air intake, they only sell for the gsr or type , will it fit an ls? i assume it will but I didnt want to buy it and be screwed over, thanks for the help
:lol: Don't be frightened; that's actually a good question. I think the Dc2 has a much different design for the inlet of the intake; I know Dc2 intake manifold is different by mechanical and visual design.
I love my intake and I would recommend it to anyone :thumbs up

Welcome to CI btw

mdteggy777

alright thanks, cuz i was definitely looking at a cai, but they didnt have the spefic k&n for the ls so i just went with a filter, i like your car btw, always wanted the murdered out black look since i was little ha, looks very clean though

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
alright thanks, cuz i was definitely looking at a cai, but they didnt have the spefic k&n for the ls so i just went with a filter, i like your car btw, always wanted the murdered out black look since i was little ha, looks very clean though
Thanks, man!
The AEM CAI is a nice intake as well, but I'm surprised with the sound and feel of the Short RAM.
I look forward to seeing more of this ride

Robbdance

Straight Pipes
Don't worry, we're not generally assholes.. just so many people come on here saying "i baut a integera wat do?"
Take a look through the 3rd gen section and look at the posts. probably 75% of them are this kind of intelligence level.
If you use your head when posting you may even end up staying here for more than 3 posts, too.

mdteggy777

ya i understood it was a nooby thread after I put it up but o well haha

and ya I have the money and ideas for what I want, but I need to stop being so indecisive and just do what I want to do

it doesn't help that I am starting college next year and my dad is not a big fan of me spending too much money on my car

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
Damn dude that thing is 4 wheelin it lmao paint looks good drop that b**** on its nuts lip kit some HIDs and ur good lol
why would you drop it, and put a lip on it. bunch of problems when you do that. idk about you, but I dont drag my balls around on the ground like a little lapdog either

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
Okay I read through this thread, and after reading the OP, its just some of you guys getting butthurt over each others OPINIONS jesus fucking christ.

Dont worry about some of these users OP. Trust me, I've had my fair share of bullchit over THREE forums.

So heres my opinion, straight up.

Your OEM headlights look fogged up, may I interest you in possibly getting halo lights with black housings? If you arent into that, clean them up with some headlight specific cleaning compound.

Also, you may want to consider getting new bumper lights with a black housing, because to me personally, the orange sticks out the most, but hey, thats up to you, I like the orange, but I have clear lens, never had orange lens.

Another AWESOME thing to do, is convert your lights to LED. I've done LEDs to my interior (excluding glovebox), cluster lights, HVAC controls, taillights, and front bumper lights. Very bright.. I can help you with this, just PM me and I'll help you out.

I was also being clever, but I have orange lens where my turn signals are, shown below... But with my RED LEDs turn signals, they flash RED. Be creative and unique is what I say.. Pics of that below.

Since you mentioned you dont know too much about cars, I take it you arent anal about rice like 80% of these other guys here, so if you like how it makes your car looks, go for it!

For my above recommendations, I'll post pics of mine, because I'm assuming you dont know how to navigate through the forums that well, but thats just me assuming.... Thats what some of these "experts" fail to realize, but you're NEW. Cut him some slack for the first month, damn.

Anyways, heres the pics:

Oh yeah, sue me.

mdteggy777

ya thanks superhypered! my lenses are def fogged up, my low beams at night are just awful, I have been trying to restore them but that is not going to well so I am considering new lights...and ya I was a noobie, but I am understanding how the site works and understand why they flipped ha...I wanna do what looks good and not too ricey, at this point in my life I really cannot buy the top top of the line products...I just bought clear bumper lenses and waiting for those to come in, hopefully in the next day or two...and your lights look very clean and good btw!!! nice pictures

and OGstackadolla, I was looking through your build thread and was wondering what percent tint you had in the front? I have 15% all around and no tint on the front and was considering getting the front tinted, do you think it is worth it?

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
I'm glad I could have helped. Dont let them get to you. They're a lot different in person.. They take the opportunity online to be someone they arent..

And heres where I got my headlights from. about $200, and it'll be free shipping

http://www.xtralights.com/integra_2.aspx

again, just PM if you need anything :)

mdteggy777

I'm glad I could have helped. Dont let them get to you. They're a lot different in person.. They take the opportunity online to be someone they arent..

And heres where I got my headlights from. about $200, and it'll be free shipping

http://www.xtralights.com/integra_2.aspx

again, just PM if you need anything :)
ahh that's where I ordered my clear bumper lenses from, good sight and I love how you did what you want to your car and it looks good :)

Robbdance

Straight Pipes
it doesn't help that I am starting college next year and my dad is not a big fan of me spending too much money on my car
My first year cost me nearly $20,000. Out of my own pocket. That was last year.
I still put rims on my car, lowering springs, struts, subs, amp, a deck, halos (which I switched back to my stock ones), and other stuff I can't think of. Since the end of April this year I've bought a front lip, side skirts, rear lip, rear window visor, tow hooks, front strut bar, coilovers, brake rotors & pads all around, a steering wheel, and probably more I can't think of.

Every time I buy something for my car, my parents ask me if I'm saving money for school. I tell them I have to be young & stupid while I'm still young & stupid.

My point? Do what you want to do man, you only live once so you might as well enjoy yourself along the way. Make bad decisions and learn from them, but try to be smart along the way as well. Life is about learning man, and you learn by doing