New Pics of my 95' DC Integra

95jdmdc4

teggy2281 said:
i mean what paint brand did you used??sorry i wasn't too clear about it
o, I believe it was like krylon or duplicolor, something like that, it was a good two years ago that they were painted so I kinda forgot. Any kind of good quality spray paint will work.

integra4life29

Im in a band DO ME!!!!!
Hey dude nice car...im really feelin those wheels. I have a ???, where'd you get those amber turning signals, ive been lookin all over and can't find any, they seem to only be available for the 98+ bumper.

95jdmdc4

integra4life29 said:
Hey dude nice car...im really feelin those wheels. I have a ???, where'd you get those amber turning signals, ive been lookin all over and can't find any, they seem to only be available for the 98+ bumper.
thanks man, yea I just painted my actually all amber, the oem amber color.

95jdmdc4

thanks for the comments, just had nopi nats in atlanta, it was badass, parked with all the badass jdm'ed out hondas.

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
I see a box by your drivers side motor mount thats catching my attention. Voted for your teg for ROTM, love the gold on white.

95jdmdc4

Ominous G2 said:
I see a box by your drivers side motor mount thats catching my attention. Voted for your teg for ROTM, love the gold on white.
yea thats one of my HID ballasts. And thanks for voting for me, appreciate it.

Melt

the lone outdoorsman
car looks dope .... nice swap too if my ls ever blows up thats what im going with ... but for now 148k and runnin strong.

DCkid86

clean car man i see you all over barrett PKWY....i think i saw you last saturday.. I roll with the gecko squad biotches....N E ways good shit

95jdmdc4

DCkid86 said:
clean car man i see you all over barrett PKWY....i think i saw you last saturday.. I roll with the gecko squad biotches....N E ways good shit
hmm, don't think I have run into you before. Come stop by next time and thanks for the comments.