New to the forum

Alfredg94

Shou Ga Nai
is starting out with an intake okay? will i notice any change? ill definitely plan on getting a gsr transmission from the feedback you guys have given me . i dont have the patience to save for an ITR lol. i eventually plan on getting an RSX down the road so i just want to have fun with this in the mean time.

HRubss

I'm a gearheAd
The icebox mod is perfect. Don't you have yours tuned though? I feel like those short ram intakes just suck in hot air instead of producing any power.

Sent from my iPhone 2g

Alfredg94

Shou Ga Nai
no mine isnt tuned. and ice box mod? what's that if you dont mind me asking.

Alfredg94

Shou Ga Nai
oh wait i see it here. im planning on getting the short ram intake soon though so it wouldn't be time worthy to do the mod honestly.

Last edited:

HRubss

I'm a gearheAd
You'll get much more of a gain from doing the icebox than short ram's

Sent from my iPhone 2g

Alfredg94

Shou Ga Nai
if i do the ice box mod would i have to worry about hydrolocking? i live in Connecticut and as a daily driver you never know what the hell the weather would be like at any given day lol

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
The icebox mod is perfect. Don't you have yours tuned though? I feel like those short ram intakes just suck in hot air instead of producing any power.

Sent from my iPhone 2g
intake literally does nothing besides change how power is made. an SRI will give you more top end and higher peak numbers where as a cold air will give you more mid range. I have a dyno that compares and Elton (Raceline USA) literally just changed intakes. I made more power with a 2" SRI than a 3" CAI. I run a 3" short ram when its rainy and cold and a cold air the rest of the time

HRubss

I'm a gearheAd
But we just said it would be better for him to avoid top end power mods.. :mrgreen:

Sent from my iPhone 2g