New to the forum

Alfredg94

Shou Ga Nai

Film came today. 2nd pair of yellow comes in a couple days, just going to do them right, just wanted to see how the yellow looked. if you get film for head lights i recommend taking them out or taking off the bumper. will be a whole lot easier.

the blue are actual 8000k . didnt need to spend the money on highbeams when i barely use them

Last edited:

Alfredg94

Shou Ga Nai
Just bought a Skunk2 Megapower exhaust for $200 from this kid who had it for 2 months (wanted something louder.. lol) good buy? i know retail is like $500 lol

also installed my GSR trans last week

94RS

No fucks given.
He wanted something louder than a megapower? Idiot ricer confirmed.

Alfredg94

Shou Ga Nai
He wanted something louder than a megapower? Idiot ricer confirmed.
are these rediculously loud? saw the price was good so i just jumped on it figure it was better than the replica Apexi WS2 everyone told me to get out here (yonaka). i can buy a silencer though if it's too loud. hope not. i never heard one in real life but youtube videos. don't seem too terrible. alot of people says they were decent but the price was WAY too much.

HRubss

I'm a gearheAd
How's the GSR trans feel and did you have any problems installing it? Meh, I don't like catback exhaust systems but that's a steal :lol:

Alfredg94

Shou Ga Nai
Yo I honestly think this kid sold me an LS tranny. But my tranny was shot. Never let me go into 1st or 5th sometimes.. so jokes on him lmao and he installed it . I paid 350 for it . Im at 5000rpm at 80 in forth then it drops to 3500 in 5th. Smh ... and yeah I had to. I. Installing it tomorrow after I get this ek shell towed . .

Alfredg94

Shou Ga Nai
paid 180 for everything. all installed. :) .. many thefts out here lately. only why to steal this now is a way into my car port, aflat bed and invisible cloak with all the cameras .

Last edited:

HRubss

I'm a gearheAd
Nice, I'd get a new ITR steering wheel center piece if it fit's. :lol:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alfredg94

Shou Ga Nai
Hard to tell if you're being sarcastic . Being on here has ruin my idea of people being polite on forums lmao. But thanks and I'll look into that.

HRubss

I'm a gearheAd
You only have to worry about with R13 or 94RS :lol:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

94RS

No fucks given.
Hard to tell if you're being sarcastic . Being on here has ruin my idea of people being polite on forums lmao. But thanks and I'll look into that.

HRubssMen is usually serious, it's kirt and me that are the assholes :mrgreen:

A horn button is a horn button, they're interchangeable between brands. You could put a NRG on a Momo, Momo on a Grant, Grant on a Sparco, etc...

What he's saying is get one of these

But he's not sure if it will work because of the trim ring, which you could remove from yours. You need new bolts anyway :lol:

Alfredg94

Shou Ga Nai
Yeah I just had to install it asap from all these fucking thieves man. Lol but yeah I haven't found one yet, I'm looking , and I need a new wheel honestly whenever I get the extra cash . Sold the skunk2 exhaust so I just had money to get something I really wanted/needed. This guy selling me a jdm cluster for 100. Pretty cool saving for a swap .