Newb with a DA9 : )

JoeystegDA

Just got my first DA9!!!! My dad used to own a 91 DA9 back in 92 and I have loved it and always wanted one ever since. This year 2010 I finally got one. I got it from a friend for a grand. It was in pieces. It had no seats, no dash, no carpet, no exhaust, no stereo, no ps, no ac, steelies, no working lights, suspension was screwed, and some body damage. It still does not have ps, ac or an exhaust but everything else has been installed and or fixed. Ohh yeah I still need a driver strut

This is the first day i was able to drive her. Recently installed bumpers and working lights!

First day she was safe to drive on the highway and to work! Suspension work done except for driver strut.

Dont know who's TL but i thought the pic was tight

And simple mods start

Close up on the Megan headers

Got some Fats Now they have been sanded and polished and they look much better than the black

This expensive b**** is the reason my DA9 is getting mods soo slow!
She does look good tho lol
My tC and my buddies 99 civic Si
Well thats it for now.... Hope you enjoyed it!!!

Last edited:

j13

Keep It Clean
I hate the tc.
Nice Acura!!!
I <3 white DA9's :)
What are your plans?

Last edited:

HKDxSAVIER

welcome man!
=]
DA9 FOREVER HOLMES lol nah jk

did you buy your whole front lights or just fix them?

i wouldnt mod the tc though there slow lol

i would mod your da9 and use your tc as the old relaible daily...

i raced my friend we went head to head the whole way
i think he had intake headers and a good exhaust system

my shits a b20vtec but not tuned and not cracking vtec yet
i know i shouldnt be racing like that im not. it was just a one time thing
i baby my da

Last edited:

JoeystegDA

Well first I need to replace my driver strut, my windshield, and get an ram intake tube.

Rolling with just an injen filter lol

No freakin muffler! its soo loud!!

ANd it also needs little things

I need the cover for the handbrake.. dont know what its called and maybe an armrest with cupholders. sux driving while holding my cup!!!!

Also need a radio kit

Ohh yeah and i would like to get this carpet redone in the future And then of course start modding this bitch woot woot!!! lol

Random pictures

Interior shot

Back seat... I do have gsr leather seats for the front but have yet to install

ROckin TL mats baby! lol
Thats it for now
Ohh yeah I do have a black passenger fender, 2 black side mirrors, and the rear cargo cover for sale or trade Let me Know

Last edited:

JoeystegDA

welcome man!
=]
DA9 FOREVER HOLMES lol nah jk

did you buy your whole front lights or just fix them?

i wouldnt mod the tc though there slow lol

i would mod your da9 and use your tc as the old relaible daily...

i raced my friend we went head to head the whole way
i think he had intake headers and a good exhaust system

my shits a b20vtec but not tuned and not cracking vtec yet
i know i shouldnt be racing like that im not. it was just a one time thing
i baby my da
thats hilarious dude! lol
Well the tC is already modded to my taste lol Greddy exhaust, DC sports headers, Injen CAI, Jensen double din dvd, little sound system.

The integra has a b18 with an A1 tranny with 48xxx miles, skunk 2 mani, megan headers, and a injen filter lol Damn i really need that tube
Ohh yeah and i just fixed my front lights... the tabs were all bent

Last edited:

JoeystegDA

Update!!

I wish I had better pics right now but my other sd card is in my backpack in my tC and im in the house drinkin on some grey goose and playing ps3!!! im pretty lazy to go out right now. I will update with better pics tomorrow... Hopefully!!! Neways, Recently I got some Blacked out Headlights from my friend who totalled his teggy.

The front is ALso lowered just a bit more

Dirty trunk with the C pillar and shaved ( I am not a paperboy by the way. I like to recycle lol)

My ghetto Cupholders and My shift knob out of a honda accord. ( pardon my beer)

Last edited:

Prozon

Kris
Negative huh? You got ripped off lol.
$1000 with all that wrong with it? Dude there are tegs here for like $200-300 with less missing then that ! Lol.

JoeystegDA

Damn dude where do you LIve cuz I will come and pick up like 3 of those anytime!!!! OHh by the way tho... my teggy only has 49 thousand miles with a clean title... IF you can find some in good condition ill go pick those bitches up!!!!

Prozon

Kris
Washington mang. Craigslist! :D

It's really not a bad looking car. It's in better shape than my Integra lol.

JoeystegDA

@ Prozone Dude thats amazing!!!! I need to head up to Washington. Ive got a friend living up there now!!! I can possibly fly in and drive out?? lol Neways Your Build thread is amazing dude!!! I've learned so much! Im actually doing my CLuster this week lol
@ 92gsrboy Thanks bro. Its a very slow recovery but it will be nice one day lol.