Newb with a DA9 : )

xOriginalNinjax

Not shabby lookin, but I would've sold you my DA9 for $1200 with a LOT less wrong with it!

Oh well, I just got my Tokico blue's in and about to have them set up...good luck on the DA!

JoeystegDA

@ mattness... Thank you sir... I really wasnt diggin them at first but i have really grown to liking them.

@xOriginalNInjax damn dude I woulda bought that thing off you!!! I Love my white da now tho!!! I think im gonna keep her for a while... But I bought TOkico blues for my teggy as well. IT rides shitty. I bought them used from my friend which put sleeves on them. IM gonna take the sleeves off and put my eibach springs on it... Hopefully that helps!!!

xOriginalNinjax

@ mattness... Thank you sir... I really wasnt diggin them at first but i have really grown to liking them.

@xOriginalNInjax damn dude I woulda bought that thing off you!!! I Love my white da now tho!!! I think im gonna keep her for a while... But I bought TOkico blues for my teggy as well. IT rides shitty. I bought them used from my friend which put sleeves on them. IM gonna take the sleeves off and put my eibach springs on it... Hopefully that helps!!!
Yeah, I've got a decent set of Matrix springs that I'm dropping it on. Should look and drive good.

JoeystegDA

The filter worked great It didnt get too hott or nething. I just didnt like how it looked. I bought an AEM ram air now.

JoeystegDA

Cool Let me know how it rides and how low it is.... I really liked how the Tokico blues with the sleeves looked on my car but I cant stand the ride quality. The Eibachs raise it just a tad bit higher but I am willing to give that up for ride quality. I will probably replace the sleeves and springs with the Eibachs on wed. Ill post an update on the quality then.

WDEDMON1

Dang, I was thinking bout buying Tokico blues but I need to know if they suck or they are good. Please dont forget n let us know! Great job btw. Comin along nicely! I do like the head lights btw regardless of the JDM lovers on here lol

JoeystegDA

Update on The Tokicos... I replaced the shitty coilover sleeves and springs with my eibach and the ride is 100x better!!! NOw i just need an alignment!!! I have pics of the process ill post them later!

guiltyxxspark

Internet Hate Machine
If you get bored with your lights try taking them apart and painting them black. It looks so much better than smoked lense. Paint everything except the chrome reflective parts. It looks really good.

WDEDMON1

Nice JoeystegDA! So Im going with tokicos :) But the kyb GR2's ne good for lowering? I found then today on summit pretty cheap. Like 220 for the set.

JoeystegDA

I heard the KYB's are very good as well.... Dont really know but I believe I saw somewhere that the KYB's can withstand better than the Tokicos if your car is slammed... Can anyone back this uP?

JoeystegDA

ANd now the pics as promised!

[/IMG]
The Tokico's WIth the shitty Coilover sleeves and springs.

My Eibach spring next to the shitty spring... NVM the bald ass tire lol

The Eibach springs on the tokicos! And again sorry for the BALd tire lol

The shock and springs installed!!!! She looks good!