Newbie to diz site

Valley209Tlk

Ayee my bad..i bearly get online to post...but I will am in dat process...lol I keep forgetin about diz site ill try to get on more often...I have a quick question wat iz da eaziest way to change da tranny fluid in my 99 teg ls automatic...I kno on these trannys u dnt have to replace a filter cuz dey dnt have one...well datz wat I heard!!! I kno da basic procedures on doin diz like locating da drain plug on da tranny and draining the old fluid out n than addin ndw fluid till iz at da proper level...but doin diz iznt a waste of time cuz not all of da fluid iz gon drain out some of it still in the torque converter dat donut lookin thing...lol

Nismor

Lmfao oh you know the 209 kepz it realz!! Haha pics man!!!!oh and welcome.

dlo253

LOL, dude(op).... did you not get our hints? If you are gonna ask for help and expect a real answer. Use proper English, please. Or shit will just get laughed at and ignored. Save dat otha Shit fo ya niggaz ya feelz mah?!

Valley209Tlk

My bad...i guess I have to write shit in plain english..i understand dat sum of you didn't grow up in the ghetto..thats the way I write n talk...if you frm da 209 u gotta feel me on diz one I dnt kno why people whinnin on da way type iznt it common sense...iz english not chinesse...

XjoEnX

My bad...i guess I have to write shit in plain english..i understand dat sum of you didn't grow up in the ghetto..thats the way I write n talk...if you frm da 209 u gotta feel me on diz one I dnt kno why people whinnin on da way type iznt it common sense...iz english not chinesse...
I was born and raised in 209 but I write just fine. I choose to write like this though. I talk to my own friends like a hood nigga.

The community here understands you though, it just hurts our brains deciphering the slang so it discourages anyone from lending actual assistance. Don't take offense to that though =)

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
I was born and raised in 209 but I write just fine. I choose to write like this though. I talk to my own friends like a hood nigga.

The community here understands you though, it just hurts our brains deciphering the slang so it discourages anyone from lending actual assistance. Don't take offense to that though =)
I can vouch for this, Joe is as hood as it gets

dlo253

Doesn't get any closer to the truth. You'd be surprised how many of us keep it Hood. That shit is not for the internet tho by far..... if you wanna get respected here and get helped, at least spell right. When someones clicks your thread, they wont even bother reading it if its typed like that