Newbie to diz site

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
My bad...i guess I have to write s*** in plain english..i understand dat sum of you didn't grow up in the ghetto..thats the way I write n talk...if you frm da 209 u gotta feel me on diz one I dnt kno why people whinnin on da way type iznt it common sense...iz english not chinesse...
i do disagree that living in the 209 gives you a right to type ignorantly, i am a fair believer in that if you ask for help on this site you shall get an answer or pointed in the proper direction. So please do type proper it helps us help you, so we dont have a lot of bullshit to filter through to find your question.

http://www.team-integra.net/forum/19-projects-diy-article-talk/71354-automatic-transmission-oil-fluid-change.html

Valley209Tlk

Doesn't get any closer to the truth. You'd be surprised how many of us keep it Hood. That s*** is not for the internet tho by far..... if you wanna get respected here and get helped, at least spell right. When someones clicks your thread, they wont even bother reading it if its typed like that
Iz all gewd...i understand am new to diz forum stuff so yall gotta let me kno wassup tho...i aint getting butthurt on wat yall replying iz just good to know givin me sum info on how to make it in here...no hard feelings tho...8)

Valley209Tlk

i do disagree that living in the 209 gives you a right to type ignorantly, i am a fair believer in that if you ask for help on this site you shall get an answer or pointed in the proper direction. So please do type proper it helps us help you, so we dont have a lot of bulls*** to filter through to find your question.

http://www.team-integra.net/forum/19-projects-diy-article-talk/71354-automatic-transmission-oil-fluid-change.html
That's cool I apreciate that..like I was saying am new to this forum stuff so let me kno wassup in here...that is true if I need help ill just write in plain english so everybody understands me...thanks for da info though...8)

dlo253

That's cool I apreciate that..like I was saying am new to this forum stuff so let me kno wassup in here...that is true if I need help ill just write in plain english so everybody understands me...thanks for da info though...8)
All good, we were all new at one time Haha. Type like that and you will be surprised how many more people will actually try to help ya. Enjoy ur stay cutty. Lets see that ride tho!

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
This is acceptable^^ :thumbs up

jay29_

yea meng wuz gucci wit em pics fam :werd: