nnr full body coilovers review..

95tealgsr

ok so ive had them on my car for a little over 1000k miles. at a slammed stance. the car is no were near bouncy. it feels super comfy compared to any other suspension setup ive had i love these. they feel oem and im slammed. tucking 195 50 15 on polished si rims. installl was straight foward besides my front fork bolts but besides that there amazing.

EyeKhan

¡AY, CARAMBA!
ok so ive had them on my car for a little over 1000k miles. at a slammed stance. the car is no were near bouncy. it feels super comfy compared to any other suspension setup ive had i love these. they feel oem and im slammed. tucking 195 50 15 on polished si rims. installl was straight foward besides my front fork bolts but besides that there amazing.
Do you have pics? I'm curious and interested.

Last edited:

foomanchu

Finally got the NNR coilovers installed. They sure can go low! Still have at least another 1.5" in front and rear to go down. Also need to adjust them as I'm not sure I like the rake I have them currently set at. First impression is that they are somewhat bouncy and on the soft side. Followed the wife home the other day and let her drive my car, she looked like a bobble head :) However this is compared to the Buddy Clubs I had on my RSX and Konis I had on my GTi. Other than that, so far so good for a street setup, and you can't go wrong for the price!

Nadistopher

And they're created by the same producer. Not a issue with that. NNR coilover are well-known with the bimmer people. There's 100+ webpages on ClubRsx with regards to Raceland/ Rokkors/ NNR. That's a lot of studying to do. . . . .

SteelCityMafia

Hey I just posted a thread about these? What did you do with the top hats on the rear? We put ours on tonight and they won't go low AT ALL. I'm assuming we screwed something up. You can PM me or reply. Looking to wrap this up tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk