Noneed2hate's Build '01 LS integra

Noneed2Hate

2.5 pipe back to a Ws2 muffler would be my opinion.

I'd say get a rear sway bar and better tires though. There really isn't use making that car obnoxious for 7hp.
Definitely agree with better tires... the speed rating on my current ones sucks. I've lost traction so many times on wide corners/slow turns it's ridiculous.

I definitely don't want my car to sound more aggressive than it actually is.

recommendation on piping to go with the Ws2? Also that is Apexi, right?

Still may or may not get a 3" CAI over the icebox, it's up in the air.

TegSox

Super Duper Moderator
Isn't the WS2 muffler a chambered muffler design? I know the origional Apexi WS muffler is, I used to own one. If it is, it'll stunt you upper rpm HP production, that's why I got rid of my WS system. Also I'm pretty sure it isn't 2.5 inch piping, probably 2.38 inches. That would further stunt upper rpm power.

JustinMcGee1

I like Hondas
Isn't the WS2 muffler a chambered muffler design? I know the origional Apexi WS muffler is, I used to own one. If it is, it'll stunt you upper rpm HP production, that's why I got rid of my WS system. Also I'm pretty sure it isn't 2.5 inch piping, probably 2.38 inches. That would further stunt upper rpm power.

Yes it is, a lot quieter than the other options though. You can buy a 2.5 muffler and have a shop get you a 2.5 pipe back.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
Definitely agree with better tires... the speed rating on my current ones sucks. I've lost traction so many times on wide corners/slow turns it's ridiculous.

I definitely don't want my car to sound more aggressive than it actually is.

recommendation on piping to go with the Ws2? Also that is Apexi, right?

Still may or may not get a 3" CAI over the icebox, it's up in the air.
they make a 3" cai, DC makes it and Spectare makes it. I have the spectare on my car for winter racing.

Its chambered.

Yes it is, a lot quieter than the other options though. You can buy a 2.5 muffler and have a shop get you a 2.5 pipe back.
isnt 2.5 too big for a stock motor?

Noneed2Hate

Well the order of importance right now is as follows: Manual swap, suspension/tires, motor/engine stuff... I really don't plan on getting a CAI or exhaust system for a hot minute, I'm just trying to line up some products for when I do decide to go through with it.

Ted's Owner

On to Integra number two!
what would you recommend in place of the DC header/exhaust system? I am not too certain on what's good and what is just ricer crap.

In regards to the F5 rear lower control arm, that's how it was spelt on the forum's shop. If I don't get those I might go with skunk2 ones.
If you're on a $600-$700 budget, get a DC Sports ITR spec 4-1 header with the 2.5" collector. It's stainless steel and it's like, $350. Then get a Yonaka cat-back. Very good exhaust for the money.
What's your budget for exhaust? DC exhaust is not f***ing rice don't listen to him.
DC fart cannons sound like crap.

JustinMcGee1

I like Hondas
If you're on a $600-$700 budget, get a DC Sports ITR spec 4-1 header with the 2.5" collector. It's stainless steel and it's like, $350. Then get a Yonaka cat-back. Very good exhaust for the money.

DC fart cannons sound like crap.
They all sound like crap. It's a 1.8l Honda.