Noneed2hate's Build '01 LS integra

dlo253

Nice! You will definitely love it once you get the hang of it. I'm sure you already enjoy it quite a bit more. What's the next step for it?

Noneed2Hate

Nice! You will definitely love it once you get the hang of it. I'm sure you already enjoy it quite a bit more. What's the next step for it?
Next steps are going to be:

- Finish my exhaust setup, currently have a Greddy Evo2 exhaust system, just need a cat and header to match up with it.

- Better tires, the ones I have now have full tread but have a horrible speed rating and break loose way to easily.

- Security features (alarm, killswitch etc), keyless entry, and maybe some better audio stuff

and long term goals are maybe to boost it just a hair (no more than 5 pounds) or LSVTEC (not sure yet)

HRubss

I'm a gearheAd
Clean car man and awesome for the tranny swap. I had that shift knob :lol:

Sent from my iPhone 2g

dlo253

Honestly, I'd flip that list around and focus on security before you invest much more into it. If not, at least a few standalone kill switches, since they are very cheap to get everything you need. I would recommend looking into a Vibrant high flow cat. Sounds like you have a good idea of what you want, I'll stay tuned.

Noneed2Hate

Clean car man and awesome for the tranny swap. I had that shift knob :lol:

Sent from my iPhone 2g
hey your knob isn't all the bad when it's in my hand :lol: I need to thread lock it in though :p it keeps coming loose

Honestly, I'd flip that list around and focus on security before you invest much more into it. If not, at least a few standalone kill switches, since they are very cheap to get everything you need. I would recommend looking into a Vibrant high flow cat. Sounds like you have a good idea of what you want, I'll stay tuned.
definitely, wouldn't make sense to invest more if someone can just steal it easily lol.

HRubss

I'm a gearheAd
Mines came with a nut that you use to tighten the knob with. Well just try to find a generic nut that will fit your shifter and you'll be golden :lol:

Sent from my iPhone 2g

Noneed2Hate

security features (i.e. killswitch etc), tires, and then exhaust (already have the cat back system, just need the header and a better CAT)

In that order, same as mentioned above

Dr Grant

Lol announce to the world your security layers
Lol

On a side note:

Sounds like a good plan.

Keep me in mind when you remove that oem header, I'd be interested in that along with the front/back heat shields if you'd sell it when the time comes around