noob here

b18c5gurl

::PrOmIsCuOuS GuRl::
hi everyone... i just inhereited an integra from my boyfriend ((after about 3 years if begging)) its going to be my project car, i have lots of plans for it. but ya.. i LOVE it and im excited to meet new people who are as stoked on their car as iam!!

<3toni

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
^^^muahahaha i like your avatar... funny shit :thumbs up.... :welcome:... btw any pics of the project?

also beware of the lonely guys on C-I... CHRIS ROCK SAYS "THERE SHALL BE NO PIMPIN IN THE CHICK THREADS!" lol

IntegrasAreBest

Honda / Acura Fanatic
welcome...im a little leary though, we had a girl post up a fake story and shit on here with pics and everything, so i gotta see some shots of the car and you.

b18c5gurl

well thanks ((to most of you guys))... for your warm welcomes

i only have 1 picture of the integra right now... i have TONS of my s2000 tho :)

ill try and take some pictures over the weekend and post em up

anyone from socal? do you guys have meets?

sOuL

IntegrasAreBest said:
welcome...im a little leary though, we had a girl post up a fake story and shit on here with pics and everything, so i gotta see some shots of the car and you.
who posted fake pics n stuff?

JimmyRos.

07 BMW 328Xi
cause she got caught in her lie. by posting other people's vids. and some other stuff that wasnt hers. well that's all old news. where did she go anyways?

b18c5gurl

kay well first of all im NOT integrachick or whatev wait... she not real i just saw her pic and she way pretty

IM REAL i live in san diego silver, where at in sd are you?

heck ya i have a S... its FREAKIN AMAZING!!!