noob here

nexgenintegra

1ac4u2nv
damn i wish i worked 70 hours a week id be bringin home about 1200 a week after uncle sam hit me (sucks). sweet s2k nice teggy get some more teggy pics for sure. o by the way welcome nice to have a girl whos into their car, i wish mine was. gl wit everything hope you stay with us.

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
b18c5gurl said:
kay well first of all im NOT integrachick or whatev wait... she not real i just saw her pic and she way pretty

IM REAL i live in san diego silver, where at in sd are you?

heck ya i have a S... its FREAKIN AMAZING!!!
near the southeast part of sd... near SDSU... i think i've seen your car a coupe times... not a lot that you see a modded S2k... looks good :thumbs up... if i see you around i'll be sure to HONK my ass off... lol

speedin

The Transporter
wow i cant beleve i missed this thread! lol must have been when i was in atl. but WELCOME im shure you will like it here. damn just read the thread. YOU HAVE A S2K!! damn your lucky. i love those cars. and you have a teg, WOW. and for your b/f to just give u a car :shock: .

Last edited:

integra4life29

Im in a band DO ME!!!!!
LOL.....i just saw 4 pages of this and i had to look.....4 pages usually means FLAMING OR A CHICK.....LOL i see it was the chick thread FTW.....LOL fuckin leg humpers I swear, hahahahaha.
Oh nice cars BTW, I like the s2k and the red interior. Your bf must be nice, I would never give my integra to my gf or anyone for that matter, lol.....

I wish more girls would join just so I can see the pack of rabid leg humpers attack with vtack, hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!

b18c5gurl

::PrOmIsCuOuS GuRl::
SilverDB8 said:
near the southeast part of sd... near SDSU... i think i've seen your car a coupe times... not a lot that you see a modded S2k... looks good :thumbs up... if i see you around i'll be sure to HONK my ass off... lol
i go down there occassionally maybe you have seen me :)

honk if you ever see me!!

b18c5gurl

wow... are you guys usually this friendly...?? i appriecate all the welcomes... :)

ya my boyfriend is super nice for letting me drive it... i think it upsets him tho :) he loves the car more than me so i just have to be really nice to it :)

speedin

The Transporter
b18c5gurl said:
wow... are you guys usually this friendly...?? i appriecate all the welcomes... :)

ya my boyfriend is super nice for letting me drive it... i think it upsets him tho :) he loves the car more than me so i just have to be really nice to it :)
if its a girl we are this nice. notice the other new member threads that are guys. mabye a page long. lol

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
i wonder how your bf would feel... with all these e-dudes pimpin on you... especially when he's the one that gave you the teg to be going on this site... lol

b18c5gurl

speedin said:
no i just figured that they took the pic and she wasnt done.

ohhh... about that... me and my girlfriend changed it and we didnt know it would need all of them back on. we were in a hurry and were only going like a mile

TRUST ME.. he ripped me a new asshole when he saw that picture... that was the first thing he noticed

when did guys become so detail oreinted you wont notice if you girl changes her hair... but you notice a lug missing in a picture.. daymn i cant slip anything past you!!!

hahahahahahahahaha