Northwest Roll Call

DCiFound

SEAHAWKS!!
I have no idea pimp.
no worries. was trying to find a local hook up

tirerack.. new ones are cheap. they all have a machined lip.
you want the 15x7 or 8? think they only have em in a low offset.

When I was googling Rota's, enkei's popped up too and their priced the same as the Rota grids. When I saw a youtube about the grids, I didn't like how the spokes poked out of the face. I like mines sunken in a bit and the only way to do that, is get 10" wide wheels. And that's a no no on a FWD car

15x8 is probably the setup im going for. I like the flat face look on a dish wheel. I aso like concave

DCiFound

SEAHAWKS!!
Uh...you know taxes were due on the 15th right??
Yes, if you owe the IRS. If your receiving money, you can claim it within 3 yrs.
And, the 2014 tax form was a comment that I said a while ago about getting new wheels. I have to wait til next yr for new wheels. Unless I can get a good deal on used set of Enkei classic 92s with tires :D

SoundEfx

I guess what threw us of is the long wait.

I pay extra so that I would never have to pay and I get my refund within weeks, not years or a year.

Skidmarks

Cascade Honda Crew
Yeah, I've heard of people doing that, only claiming every three years to get one big return. Forgot you could do that :smackself:

SoundEfx

Only ballers could wait that long to get their money.

I'm like 'Bytch, I can't wait 3 weeks to get my $5.67 refund. That is equal to my weekly food bill.'
LMAO!!!! :rolf: