Not 2 Happy bout StreetStyler.com

sOuL

ok I ordered a Mugen lip in early dec and I waited a week na half for the item and it still never came so I emailed them and told them that i didnt getta tracking number or the lip yet and they emailed me back 2 days lata sayn that it was on back order and wont have them in until january so now its the 15th of jan and still no tracking number or lip wth? and everytime i try calling there phone is busy or it dosent go through and im calling with in the business hours/the time there open and i sent 2 emails last week and still nothnim gettn really pissed off im never buyn from them again, has anyone else have this problem from them, and what do i do? :evil:

cabezzzdb8

BBS wanted
That sucks man, tell them to give you your money back, and go to jdmshit.com, bought 4 items from them so far no prob, they answer their emails quick, tell you uf their stuff is available before you buy, very good comp, plus they got alot better lips

1990TeGLs

Official CI Thread Jacker
hey man i posted a while back about fukin street styler...there service really sucks...i ordered arospeed coilovers from there a while back and literally they took about 2 months to get here...and no they will not answer ur emails quick and the phone being busy can be a real bitch...streetstyler sucks....just keep trying though and eventually u will get ur part but this thread needs to let EVERYONE KNOW NOT TO ORDER FROM STREET STYLER they have a real service issue...and also they tell u things are in stock but little to do u find out that its nto even in stock...they suck

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
That sucks because I heard some good things about that place.

NOFX

hater
There's a thread on CC with more info that you might want to check out. I've heard bad things about the speed of their shipping. I don't know about Robear, but if woulnd't hurt to search CC just for info on how reliable they are.

sOuL

NOFX said:
There's a thread on CC with more info that you might want to check out. I've heard bad things about the speed of their shipping. I don't know about Robear, but if woulnd't hurt to search CC just for info on how reliable they are.
ok cool thanx

Vanessa

is here for decoration.
I'm sorry to hear that. I had wonderful luck with streetstyler.. OEM fit, fast delivery, etc. Sorry again.

sOuL

Vanessa said:
I'm sorry to hear that. I had wonderful luck with streetstyler.. OEM fit, fast delivery, etc. Sorry again.
man how did it take u2 get ur item u ordered?

1990TeGLs

Official CI Thread Jacker
mine literally took about a month and a half...i posted back in the other forum about this

Vanessa

is here for decoration.
sOuL said:
man how did it take u2 get ur item u ordered?
Maybe a week and a half. I don't remember it being very long. They're probably busy because everyone's just realizing body kits are distasteful.