Not 2 Happy bout StreetStyler.com

XSI_DA_IN_TN

1990TeGLs said:
everyones got a different story so who knows about that place :shock: :shock:
That's like someone saying fuck chicken nuggets, they make me shit my pants.
I love chicken nuggets.. fuck that, I'm eating them. Everythings always different.?

sOuL

lmao what? more like heeeey..weres the cream filling? :shock:

sOuL

i finally got intouched with someone from street styler, i talked to them through there aim screen name and they told me that there getting the lips in this week end sometime and there getting 50 of them in and mines is one of them and that theere gonna email me when they ship it out, he or she also said that they get a lot of phone calls which is y i wasent getting through...and that the mugen lips are really popular

systmdfect

First of all chicken nuggets kick ass. But more importantly I too have had difficulties with street styler on 2 different occasions. When I first got the teg I ordered a mugen lip and clear corners. Took 2 weeks for the clear corners and 2 months for the lip. At the end of november I ordered a buddy club rear bumper from them. Contacted them in January asking where it was, said they have no idea and the manufacturer hadn't sent it yet. Canceled the order 2 weeks later.

sOuL

systmdfect said:
First of all chicken nuggets kick ass. But more importantly I too have had difficulties with street styler on 2 different occasions. When I first got the teg I ordered a mugen lip and clear corners. Took 2 weeks for the clear corners and 2 months for the lip. At the end of november I ordered a buddy club rear bumper from them. Contacted them in January asking where it was, said they have no idea and the manufacturer hadn't sent it yet. Canceled the order 2 weeks later.
man they need to do somethn about there service...did u call them? cause when i called they never answer so i contacted them and got intouched to them through aim lol got more of a chance with that even tho might take them a few min to answer

systmdfect

sOuL said:
man they need to do somethn about there service...did u call them? cause when i called they never answer so i contacted them and got intouched to them through aim lol got more of a chance with that even tho might take them a few min to answer
Oh yeah I called them and they did answer. You know what they told me, and I shit you not. Almost word for word: ME"I need to check the status of my order" THEM "You have to do that online" ME"I tried and nobody answers me" THEM"That's not my problem" ME"Then I want to cancel my order" THEM"you have to do that online too, the phone is only for placing orders" CLICK :evil:

Glad they aren't near Dallas, TX or I would have been doing some serious vandalism.

sOuL

systmdfect said:
Oh yeah I called them and they did answer. You know what they told me, and I shit you not. Almost word for word: ME"I need to check the status of my order" THEM "You have to do that online" ME"I tried and nobody answers me" THEM"That's not my problem" ME"Then I want to cancel my order" THEM"you have to do that online too, the phone is only for placing orders" CLICK :evil:

Glad they aren't near Dallas, TX or I would have been doing some serious vandalism.
lmao man thats crazy

dc2gsr925

i ordered new badges from there and they sent me an email saying they dont carry them anymore, gave me my moneyback and a code for 25% off next purchase