Nugget's 1995 DB8

nugget

I Love My Toyota.
Looking good dood
thanks jim.

The rear lip kinda makes it look like a 98+ rear bumper, Lookin' good Kemp!
thanks dude. oh how i would kill for a 98+ sedan rear bumper. im kinda feeling the rear lip cause it ties it all together but im sure in time it will grow on me some more.

i wish i had the time and money to get my car to look like rotm like yours lol
in due time dude. i've dumped a retarded amount of money into this car already and i've owned it for about a year and a half. bone stock when i got it. a few more modifications and she'll be ready for ROTM :)

nugget

I Love My Toyota.
small update:

-Nardi Classic w/ Rare horn button with cruise control switches.
-S2000 Engine Start

nugget

I Love My Toyota.
nice! now do the pvc thing :thumbs up
ya i'll get on that. thanks for the help again chris. oh, btw, that ring that sits inside the hub with the broken tabs i told you about, i wasn't able to use it because it was way to thick for my horn button. so i just took it out and it works perfectly fine

:thumbs up. why you gotta be so sexy?
cause i enjoy getting compliments like this from you ;):pimp::yummy::naughty::nod::oops:

jznsn2u

ya i'll get on that. thanks for the help again chris. oh, btw, that ring that sits inside the hub with the broken tabs i told you about, i wasn't able to use it because it was way to thick for my horn button. so i just took it out and it works perfectly fine

cause i enjoy getting compliments like this from you ;):pimp::yummy::naughty::nod::oops:

nugget

I Love My Toyota.
i want the steering wheels, our honda dealer has one on displayed for sale $450
ya i've seen some wheels go close to 800bucks. im just stoked about the horn button with integrated cruise control switches. i even made a whole thread about the whole cruise control situation but then i managed to find this gem. :)

nugget

I Love My Toyota.
ok so i took a few new pictures of the nardi wheel because the last cell phone picture didn't do it any justice. oh and chris, i got lazy and just took a bandana and wrapped it around the hideous hub for now. im sorry :(