Official Auto Integra Squad 2012

covert_Con

Senior Ricer
thanks bro :)

They are the same, only difference is having an auto sucks in the morning when the transmission is dead and cold lol once it warms up its just a pleasure flawsing the ride while not having to worry about shifting. all tegs make for a good car to run around town taking care of business while looking better than 99% of the new junk cars on the road :)

The other one was never updated and left alone, i even waited for a while to see how many auto tegs our posting here :)
I know! This group was partly my idea, so I still miss it. But shifting has become a daily routine so I don't see myself going back to auto

94RS

No fucks given.
Ganyon, which LED's did you use? I was thinking of going bright white on my whole interior.

Oh, and I see your car is in its natural habitat..... 4x4 status and offroad, you should enter it in Rally America :lol:

Edit: Didn't know there was a light under the shift plate?

Last edited:

Ganyon

Ganyon, which LED's did you use? I was thinking of going bright white on my whole interior.

Oh, and I see your car is in its natural habitat..... 4x4 status and offroad, you should enter it in Rally America :lol:

Edit: Didn't know there was a light under the shift plate?
I used superbrightleds festoon bulbs. It's 4 LEDs on a board. Yeah there are lights under the shift plate. I haven't attempted to change them. I'm working on lowering it.

mangchu

Perhaps you'll add me to the list if I post some pics loll. I took a drive down one of the canyon roads in my area and took a detour through some crazy rock slide area.

Interior before heading out.

Since it just rained yesterday, the road was littered with fallen rocks.

And just like every canyon road should, it led me to the beach 8)

Back in civilization, buying Popeye's hahaha.

Last edited:

Ganyon

Ahh shit. I had a feeling I forgot someone. I'll put you in. #25 it is. Ive been doing it from my iPod and it's a pain.

94RS

No fucks given.
Perhaps you'll add me to the list if I post some pics loll. I took a drive down one of the canyon roads in my area and took a detour through some crazy rock slide area.

Interior before heading out.

What shift knob would this be?