Official Auto Integra Squad 2012

94RS

No fucks given.
no way man! haha i have to admit, i miss the slushbox for traffic, but on them back roads? mmmm it is not missed one bit.
I'm jk anyways. I kinda know what you mean about the back road thing (not too many of them around unless I go out to redneck country). I've been driving my gf's mom's manual Saturn since the Integra has a blown motor.

I bought the Integra before I learned to drive stick, but I don't think I'll be converting it to 5 speed though, I love the car too much to rape it like that.... even if it is more fun. :lol:.

XslickwhitetegX

UKDM EXPERT
no way man! haha i have to admit, i miss the slushbox for traffic, but on them back roads? mmmm it is not missed one bit.

I take my "slushbox" to the dragon run for the past 3yrs now, and its still a blast to drive and i keep up with the 5sps all day long. the 318turns in 11miles doesnt slow me down :lol:

99TegLs

haha i didnt "rape" it. and my auto was fun, but the response was just not the same! mad respect for all integras =)

99TegLs

but it's soooo JDMMMMM!!!! haha. For the price, it's gorgeous, and sounds great. and has a lifetime warranty