Official DSLR Photography Thread

whitedc4

I've never deleted a picture lol I've only had my camera since July but it has about 1800 pictures on it. Says I have room for 500 more then ill have to get another memory card

NemesisCBR

Boredest Member
Murdering your cameras life? When you take 800 photos in a 4 hour period then dont come talk to me... talk to other photographers who take thousands in a weekend. O.O

I've got to wipe out memory cards almost every time but thats mostly cus theyre only 2gb each. I barely got myself an 8gb last month.

R13

The other asshole

Last edited:

R13

The other asshole
That's a cool photo, I think it would look even better if you cropped it down more so there is less black border.
Like so?

You need to shoot more lol
Yeah haha, I only shoot when I see or buy something interesting though, And I rarely see anything worth shooting.

Also Did this one but I like the red background, To me it adds to the shot.

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
Yea I think the crop helps focus even more attention on the shoes, and I like the computer background better as well.

NemesisCBR

Boredest Member
LoL Now im curious what my count will be for the 2013 year. Theres still a track day this coming weekend, the holiday and maybe some random stuff. 2014 im starting off with 2 conventions.

Shoes are a sick shot. Thats ad quality. The exposures look real good. How close are those to the originals?

Compact flash is more expensive than sd cards but im also maxed out at 8gb for this old gen camera. Its not very high megapixel so i fit around 200 raw files on a 2gb card.

R13

The other asshole
I posted the shoe shot in the post edit thread, You can see what I did there, Pretty small stuff, White balance, Sharpening and some touch up.

The light painting is what made it.

For those interested the settings were, F4.2, ISO 200 w/ a 3 second exposure, Everything else on auto or default.

Last edited: