Official DSLR Photography Thread

Ryan659

awesome pics everyone Kurt, that tree snow picture is awesome.

went to the zoo today, I have hundreds (literally) to go through, but here is a quick edited one:

XjoEnX

i have my own name :D everyone else is just "guys" :p:p:p:p
He calls me sugartits in real life :)

Nice shots Kurt. Guitar looks dope as hell! Very nice action shot of the flip there Austin :thumbs up

Great shot too Ryan. I almost thought that was the tail of the monkey lol. I like the elements you caught him/her in.

R13

The other asshole
Joe, You're making it hard for me not to buy that D3 of craigslist lol

I need to get a bike and start traveling and shooting, It would be so dope to be pro enough for people to want me to do shoots.

Sent from my toaster

R13

The other asshole
Lol!

You can come live with me if she throws you out, Then you can teach me some of your techniques. :naughty:

R13

The other asshole
Since he had to take it up a notch I'll bring it back down so people are comfortable posting again... :lol:

*Cries in corner*

XjoEnX

Looks good Joe!
I don't like the Panamera (sp?) at all though.
Thanks Austin! I'm still going through the rest and don't know where to start lol

Joe, You're making it hard for me not to buy that D3 of craigslist lol

I need to get a bike and start traveling and shooting, It would be so dope to be pro enough for people to want me to do shoots.

Sent from my toaster
Haha. You can do this with your camera :) It just takes practice.

Awesome shot Joe. Don't show your woman though, she might get mad again. ;) :p
Yeah, I was talking with Patrick yesterday on how I need to ease her into knowing that I was taking pics of two hot girls. She'll get used to it eventually if I ever decide to go pro.

Lol!

You can come live with me if she throws you out, Then you can teach me some of your techniques. :naughty:
CI wants Joe infront of the camera for a change, huh? :naughty:
Hahaha. I don't like being in photos. Weird eh??

Damn.
Damn

Damn
Damn
Damn
Damn
:) You next??

Since he had to take it up a notch I'll bring it back down so people are comfortable posting again... :lol:

*Cries in corner*
Looks great man! You have some skill with that lens you're working with.

R13

The other asshole
Funny huh? Lol it's a zoom lens but it's really only good for macro in my experience.

Sent from my toaster

XjoEnX

I'd never be able to take anything that good! 1 I don't have the resources and 2 I just don't know my camera the way you know yours.

You're amazing. Simply amazing.
Oh no, I meant when are you gonna dress up and pose for me? :lol::lol: