Official DSLR Photography Thread

MrGurley

************5-0
that's not bad, back when I picked up my d90 it was 1300, that was several years ago but they hold value

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
My uncle dropped the price to $500 for the D90 and the kit lense. Does this sound good?

I'd say yes, that's about the lowest price you'll get used and it will usually be missing stuff. So if it's in good shape and comes with everything, including the 18-105 it's a good deal. It be even better if it wasn't a Nikon :lol:

R13

The other asshole
Beautiful shots everyone, Dillon, Lol @ that tapatalk quality.

It would* be even better if it wasn't a Nikon :lol:
lol, I don't wanna start Nikon hate, I mean I like the looks and user interface/controls better than canons but canon seems to have better sharpness and nikon doesn't really have their own version of L lenses, Which is why a 6d or what ever is available when that time comes will be my next camera. :D

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
lol, I don't wanna start Nikon hate, I mean I like the looks and user interface/controls better than canons but canon seems to have better sharpness and nikon doesn't really have their own version of L lenses, Which is why a 6d or what ever is available when that time comes will be my next camera. :D

I like Nikon controls better than canon, but I wouldn't shoot either. Sony Minolta forever :)

giLDC4

Slow&Low
wow.. the beach pictures look astounding! Need to go to cali sometime soon. I am planning to move to the states but I am undecided where to.